• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Going into el Clasico with such a strange dynamic.

barca flying at full speed and we cant get out of first gear at times, and SOMEHOW we remain unbeaten in La Liga for 35+ games.

Not super confident on next week’s game…oh AND we have Dortmund midweek

Some of those MLS matches on Saturday were entertaining. NYRB started their season out well enough but it’s a squad filled with a bunch of young talent, hopefully next season will be better. Apple having the MLS Season Pass for free was clutch, gotta remind to cancel that **** :lol:

Arsenal was disappointing. On paper, we had a strong team. I would have kept Sterling on instead of Trossard, him and Martinelli didn’t offer much at all. There was a case for Nwaneri to have started the match, the creative spark and talent is there for sure. Saliba was bugging, unnecessary but I don’t think it needed to be a red card. His presence is a big loss for the Liverpool match. Kiwior, man had him a real ******* stinker, tf was that. We gotta tighten up and bounce back

Going into el Clasico with such a strange dynamic.

barca flying at full speed and we cant get out of first gear at times, and SOMEHOW we remain unbeaten in La Liga for 35+ games.

Not super confident on next week’s game…oh AND we have Dortmund midweek
i think yall park the bus but barca will get chances. it all depends on how well they finish and courtois heroics.
if barca don't finish, i think yall torch barca's high line.. barca have been getting away with a soft defensive middle and relatively slow cb's.
one thing about madrid is yall don't care about playing nice football which can be effective against barca and their ideals. scezeny isn't ready yet and inaki is huge liability. frenkie isn't ready.
gavi isn't ready either. lots of heavy lifting will be done by some inexperienced players against a pace this barca team hasn't seen before.

now bayern barca will be a wonderful match. it usually is but kompany has something to prove especially against flick. and barca go in with more confidence then they ever have since messi left.
also, kane and lewa are the 2 best strikers this year other than haaland. should be great. gonna learn a lot about flick's squad this week.

i think yall park the bus but barca will get chances. it all depends on how well they finish and courtois heroics.
if barca don't finish, i think yall torch barca's high line.. barca have been getting away with a soft defensive middle and relatively slow cb's.
one thing about madrid is yall don't care about playing nice football which can be effective against barca and their ideals. scezeny isn't ready yet and inaki is huge liability. frenkie isn't ready.
gavi isn't ready either. lots of heavy lifting will be done by some inexperienced players against a pace this barca team hasn't seen before.

now bayern barca will be a wonderful match. it usually is but kompany has something to prove especially against flick. and barca go in with more confidence then they ever have since messi left.
also, kane and lewa are the 2 best strikers this year other than haaland. should be great. gonna learn a lot about flick's squad this week.

That awkard moment when we agree on something footy related.

This will be the first big game for Mbappe to prove himself of worth after 7 years of back and forth nonsense. Lets hope he gets to go to Sweden before the game so he can lock in.

This could all come crashing down this week but flick deserves a lot of credit cause he’s done this with children and missing a lot of his best players. Unfortunately, every week goes by it shows my boy xavi was out of his depth as a manager. And xavi wasn’t so responsible for la masia producing but that la masia is a lot better than we actually thought.

1729527127846.png

👇🏻

1729527209125.jpeg

👇🏻

1729527105641.png

100m + talent

It's a cruel joke that maybe the most potentially dynamic English players of this generation are never going to end up suiting up for the squad (Greenwood, Musiala, Olise)

100m + talent

It's a cruel joke that maybe the most potentially dynamic English players of this generation are never going to end up suiting up for the squad (Greenwood, Musiala, Olise)

The only one you can blame is greenwood cause brutally abused his girlfriend.

Can’t blame the other 2 for choosing France and Germany. Who wouldn’t?

Back
Top Bottom