• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I was going ETH made it to December when they come to the emirates but that’s not looking likely

Him and then west hams manager are next to go. Dont know why west ham even hired that guy, he’s been wack everywhere he goes

rolaholic rolaholic LA Diggler LA Diggler Beans Beans so how many more games do you think ETH has?
Ideally zero :lol:, I'd hand it over to RvN until they find a permanent manager.

I've already been seeing club sources saying he's got the next 2 matches at least so thinking the next international break realistically though.

Expecting to hear all kinds of links between now and then.

Bottom line is INEOS messed up in the summer by letting the positivity from the FA Cup win earn him a stay of execution after all the results themselves were sack worthy on their own.

Now it's a already a race to salvage the season just a month and a half in :lol: :smh:, just need to act decisively before it's a write off

I just don’t see how he “fixes” this. I think last year injuries was a valid excuse but based on recruitment and availability he has no excuse now. We play awful football man… the faster they make a change the better. Cuz what he wants to do just isn’t translating through his players.

what’s funny is I see him reverting back to the style of play that got him the United job whenever he lands next. And we will all be wondering how he got it sooo wrong with us

Back
Top Bottom