Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Don Carlo can do no wrong. I will not stand for slander upon this man's name

There could be a reason for this, as Sport have reported that the Real Madrid squad are no longer wholeheartedly behind the Italian, with individuals focusing more on themselves rather than the team.

But of course. You have Mbappe who can't do anything except pay attention to himself, Vini who has begun down the dark road of Diva, and Jude was annointed as the golden boy last year. Big personalities + distinct loss of elder statesmen always going to result in a perceived power vacuum. I think Jude is humble enough to handle it. I don't think Vini or Mbappe are.

Don Carlo can do no wrong. I will not stand for slander upon this man's name

But of course. You have Mbappe who can't do anything except pay attention to himself, Vini who has begun down the dark road of Diva, and Jude was annointed as the golden boy last year. Big personalities + distinct loss of elder statesmen always going to result in a perceived power vacuum. I think Jude is humble enough to handle it. I don't think Vini or Mbappe are.
Can definitely see the loss of a few of the leaders and most experienced players in the dressing room would have an effect on the team dynamic but thought there's still enough experience and leadership to get everyone on the same page.

That sort of thing and managing big personalities is the type of thing that's been Carlo's bread and butter for years so dunno why that would change suddenly.

I feel like it's been a bit harder than some of them mightve expected, bringing in Mbappe and probably expecting them to be unstoppable from the jump, but that doesn’t mean Carlo isn't the man who can do it :lol:

Lovely tribute

He was an English player but naturalized Greek, used to play in the PL for Sheffield when they were up, who was playing in Greece for Panathinaikos and passed away last week in Athens unfortunately :smh:

Hope no one gets hurt

I thought only USA had bad pitches though? These clowns act like they've been playing on state of the art pitches back home. Go play some Concacaf Qualifiers and see what's up. With that being said, USA better be setting those temporary grass pitches early in 2026. I legit worked a game once at Cowboys Stadium (or whater they call it now) and they put down the grass the night before...smh. Also hope nobody gets hurt.

Back
Top Bottom