OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Candidly I love the Adidas logo being larger than the club logos because they are bigger than the clubs. When I spend cash on these hoodies I want the Adidas logo to be prominent so that I can easily show off my fandom without people questioning me. I have several Adidas hoodies in the same colors so I could be supporting Bayern one day and RM the next and no one would really know. To them I was supporting Adidas, Puma, Nike, Jordan or any other brand.

GPVYlsFXIAAHT3Y

Si?

Never been a fan of adidas.
To think they gave us Guy Fieri Purple Jersey for our World Cup run :smh:

Its Chicago vs Orlando. Two of the worst squads in the league.

And you all still want to pretend MLS isn't peak entertainment :stoneface: :smh: :lol:
It's so upsetting that the Fire can't get anything right. Such a long , and mostly storied history, only for us to have been garbage for the last dozen years or so. This is effing Chicago man. Such BS

No real big surprises besides maybe Branthwaite getting cut.

Crystal Palace end up having the most players from the same club, who'd have thought :lol:

It's so upsetting that the Fire can't get anything right. Such a long , and mostly storied history, only for us to have been garbage for the last dozen years or so. This is effing Chicago man. Such BS
Yeah it'd be nice if some of the OG franchises could figure their **** out, but I feel like that would require a change in ownership and Garber actually getting out of the ****ing way. Too easy for some of these bum *** owners to simply sit back and reap the rewards of the rising tide, instead of trying to better their own team to raise the tides themselves.

Back
Top Bottom