OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Letting one slide for Milan after the murders that Inter have gotten away with.
That's an easy straight red though, regardless of Krunic already being on a yellow
Straight up punched him in the stomach/ribs

Refereeing has been trash either way, it's like the refs at this stage are allergic to yellow cards for rough fouls

Where’s this ref from so I geographically point my anger in the right direction?:angry::angry:

All things considered, losing 0-2 here isn't that bad of a result considering how relentlessly hard they got bullied

I don’t see anything changing on the next leg. Milan lack the quality to get you out a 2-0 hole
Only way I see that happening is if Leao is back in time, but that looks very unlikely given that he wasn't even on the bench today.
Nobody besides Giroud World Class™ looks like they can score goals on that team. Tonali got close but also had a shot that was horrendous.

More importantly, the midfield got bullied. They're letting Bastoni jog all the way to their box with the ball at his feet and set up a nice chance for Dzeko.

Last edited:
Poor guy. First Milan and then the knicks tonight

C62F3898-84FE-457B-8C60-6CD604D7FB4B.png

tears-sadness.gif

Only way I see that happening is if Leao is back in time, but that looks very unlikely given that he wasn't even on the bench today.
Nobody besides Giroud World Class™ looks like they can score goals on that team. Tonali got close but also had a shot that was horrendous.

More importantly, the midfield got bullied. They're letting Bastoni jog all the way to their box with the ball at his feet and set up a nice chance for Dzeko.
Gonna be even harder given the form Onana is in...

Expecting him to give up 3 goals is a tough ask...

They got him on a free too :lol:

Still a bit surreal that this team has a good chance at making the UCL final
It's legit crazy man :lol:

They've had a dissappointing season in the league by their expectations yet they're still on track for a sort of bizzaro treble.

They already won the Supercoppa after smacking up Milan 3-0, they're in the final of the Coppa Italia in a few weeks against Fiorentina and now they're 90 minutes away from a UCL final...

Not bad at all when Inzaghi has spent much of the season on the hot seat

Back
Top Bottom