Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Lets see that fut team boyzzz. sonoftony sonoftony jape jape Belgium Belgium
My fut champs team.
IMG_5693.jpeg

My want to try something diff

IMG_5694.jpeg

I never thought I would see Lionel Messi in MLS.

I always thought he was above playing here.

He’s above playing.

He finally got his World Cup glory.

Miami is in last place and he gets a cut of Apple and Adidas profits. He’s going to Miami to relax. He might even decide to learn English now that the stakes are so low for him.

Twerking for the Saudi’s and going back to Barca would have only tarnished his legacy.

Timber Joey better saw off a slab for Messi when he scores at Providence Park :lol:

noskey noskey
We don't play that plastic "we're all winners" ******** here. We arent Seattle. Messi only gets a friendly Diego Chara yellow card tackle, and with a smile.

Tbh I really want to see if Valeri gets involved with Messi in Miami now that he's living down there and a rep for Apple's MLS coverage :nerd: Get Messi to take over Portland from Merritt Paulson when that part of the deal kicks in :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

This is where I got it from.

Fergie obviously won more trophies at ManU but his first ever UEFA club comp win was with Aberdeen

Filthy fellas a great watch. They been getting some great guests on recently. Micah, Antonio, Iwobi, Rio, Andy Cole and Riise before that. Watching they episode with Troy Deeney now it’s great.

Would Madrid play rodrigo through the middle with vini and valverde on the wings?

Walking alway from 1.6 billion to prob make $75 million a year at Inter Miami is crazy. Messi lowkey looking like the PGA players that missed out on all the Saudi money. I guess it ain’t all about the money for him, but damn that’s a lot of chicken to leave on the table.

Walking alway from 1.6 billion to prob make $75 million a year at Inter Miami is crazy. Messi lowkey looking like the PGA players that missed out on all the Saudi money. I guess it ain’t all about the money for him, but damn that’s a lot of chicken to leave on the table.
I dont disagree. Turning down 1.3B is crazy. But potential ownership of an MLS team could be generational wealth that could be above the 1.3B that was offered. and it could continue a legacy even after he hangs them up.

When you’ve reached their financial status, you can take these gambles and still be okay in the end :lol:

I don't even think it's a gamble. I definitely don't think it's crazy.

Like hypothetically speaking, let's say you have a vocation that you've dedicated yourself to and you're the best in history at doing it. You've acquired mass wealth on your terms, doing something you love. You already have generational wealth, your kids will already have generational wealth.

Is 1.3B really an order of magnitude more enticing than however many millions?

If my net wroth was already a half billion dollars, I wouldn't scratch my *** for a peso, if there was something else I'd rather be doing, or anywhere else in the world I'd rather be doing it.

Receipt time.

My whole point with the Saudi thing was - they’re stealing the players who were supposed to eventually come to the MLS because they pay so well.

The MLS should fear that. I’m sure they have been.
So how should the MLS feel now? I mean if I were Garber, I'm never going to Turkey. But as an organization, MLS just pulled the biggest Reverse Uno card in sporting history.

I’ll send an Inter Miami Messi kit over to you in Westchester when he signs here Coupé It Coupé It :wink:
You’re going to have to wait a while for that one. Saudi calling with 10x more doe.
Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T you better get that Messi kit ordered to NY asap. With all the wildfire smoke, Coupé It Coupé It will be lucky to get the shirt in time for Messi's debut

Messi said that he wanted less stress/pressure, a less demanding league. But when you’re one of the best, there’s always gonna be pressure due to expectations. I’d imagine that if you’re getting paid a billi, the pressure is still there despite being an obscure league. They wanted Messi to make the Saudi league a household name :lol: that ain’t it. Plus you already know his wife wasn’t trying to live there, she told him no :lol:

1.6 billion vs ownership, you should be able to create generational wealth with either one. One is more guaranteed and direct.

He’s above playing.

He finally got his World Cup glory.

Miami is in last place and he gets a cut of Apple and Adidas profits. He’s going to Miami to relax. He might even decide to learn English now that the stakes are so low for him.

Twerking for the Saudi’s and going back to Barca would have only tarnished his legacy.
I mean Saudi Arabia has already paid him over 100 million to be an ambassador, this probably just a pause before he eventually takes more SA money

Receipt time.

So how should the MLS feel now? I mean if I were Garber, I'm never going to Turkey. But as an organization, MLS just pulled the biggest Reverse Uno card in sporting history.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T you better get that Messi kit ordered to NY asap. With all the wildfire smoke, Coupé It Coupé It will be lucky to get the shirt in time for Messi's debut

Booo this receipt sucks.

Not my fault Messi is moron and didn’t take the money.

One man is not going to save this trash *** league. It never did before and never will.

Back
Top Bottom