OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
We gotta get another target in asap. Tactics can't be playing call it 5 attackers with no number 6 and then play them out of position:

Gakpo in CM- should be a false 9
Mac Allister as a lone 6- should he a left/right sided 8
Jota through the middle- most effective on the left side of the attackers

Klopp needs a better plan B.

i guess man. i don’t understand the logic of giving the team who uses tactical fouling so many chances not to get a red and enable this type of football

there is zero chance la liga doesn’t have the worst referees in the world

Really happy to see the club upgrading their midfield

F3b3Q1eWEAAqY97

mad indeed, no doubt buying Lavia as well is due to Liverpool's bid on Caicedo

Wait, we getting Lavia too? Probably a wrap for Gallagher of that’s the case, which I am more than fine with.

Money not an object to EPL teams anymore

Wait, we getting Lavia too? Probably a wrap for Gallagher of that’s the case, which I am more than fine with

Yup

Lavia is our director of recruitment and talent Joe Shields’s guy since their time in Man City and Southampton

Shields wanted Lavia no matter what and we got him

never mind I don’t feel like arguing tonight

Last edited:
I don’t think the Lavia deal is quite done yet. It’s still up in the air. I’m sure Liverpool will likely go back in for him.

At this point, Lavia isn’t a necessity after getting Caicedo. I’ll take him though if it happens.

I don’t think the Lavia deal is quite done yet. It’s still up in the air. I’m sure Liverpool will likely go back in for him.

At this point, Lavia isn’t a necessity after getting Caicedo. I’ll take him though if it happens.

I believe Chelsea are trying to sign 21 years old and under players as many as they can. U21 players can be considered youth development under the FFP rules

I think Lavia is 19 years old now

Thanks to their 12th place result. Signing players on long term contracts isn’t banned from PL. Only UEFA banned it. So the club will continue offering long term contracts. They want to stretch contracts into long ones because of the FFP. It’s based on wages/revenue now plus it’s a three year cycle

They did their homework

That Liverpool vs Chelsea game was ***. I was expecting an amazing game after all the hype.

Didn’t even bother staying home to watch the second half.

tomdiginson tomdiginson Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T idk how much more you can take of Jota.

He’s such a fraud.

I believe Chelsea are trying to sign 21 years old and under players as many as they can. U21 players can be considered youth development under the FFP rules

I think Lavia is 19 years old now

Thanks to their 12th place result. Signing players on long term contracts isn’t banned from PL. Only UEFA banned it. So the club will continue offering long term contracts. They want to stretch contracts into long ones because of the FFP. It’s based on wages/revenue now plus it’s a three year cycle

They did their homework
The buy loan and flip plan is still at work. Chelsea trying to buy every youth player this summer.

Those long *** contracts are crazy. I get why a player might want to sign it

Back
Top Bottom