OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This whole Jota leaving his Saudi club (the one Benzema and Kante are on).

Portuguese news is saying it’s because that team will go after Mohammed Salah.

Just Portuguese sources tho so far.

vtotheinay vtotheinay see what i mean. benz would have had 3 pens already

1692634897613.jpeg

Ready for Count Doku. White J Cole can stay too. It can be him and doku on that right wing Bernardo will need to be CM full time since Paqueta deal not happening.

Ready for Count Doku. White J Cole can stay too. It can be him and doku on that right wing Bernardo will need to be CM full time since Paqueta deal not happening.

Excited for Doku but absolutely want Palmer to stay and get some burn as well

Excited for Doku but absolutely want Palmer to stay and get some burn as well

I think we will. Selling Palmer now would create the same issue that singing Doku is supposed to solve. Would put us back to having only one right winger again. Having both is the ideal situation given the amount of games we gotta play plenty of minutes to go around.

Frimpong would have been interesting RB option for us, but I see that he's more of a RWB

Doku should elevate City's attack

No Gabriel in defense again and just saw this. there’s gotta be something to it, he played like 2 seasons straight and now he’s been benched twice in a row
My guy Big Gabi :smh:

No Gabriel in defense again and just saw this. there’s gotta be something to it, he played like 2 seasons straight and now he’s been benched twice in a row
My guy Big Gabi :smh:

We better be ready for a healthy and productive season from Tierney and Tomi if we're selling our most consistent defender and moving White to CB full time. And it better be for a record fee out of this club.

Back
Top Bottom