OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You the only one who couldn’t tell I was joking.

And I actually never hyped United this year. Find me a post where I predicted big things for us this campaign (you can’t).

I just said your teams golden era was over and you’ve been in your feelings ever since. You in here constantly lashing out, even at your fellow Pool fans.

So emotional, you remind me of my…

You the only one who couldn’t tell I was joking.

And I actually never hyped United this year. Find me a post where I predicted big things for us this campaign (you can’t).

I just said your teams golden era was over and you’ve been in your feelings ever since. You in here constantly lashing out, even at your fellow Pool fans.

So emotional, you remind me of my…
You sound like a deranged person.

As seen by subsequent posts, I wasn't the only person who see that you're talking out your backside per the usual.

Now you're blatantly lying by saying you were joking. Go seek help.

“ LeBron James of soccer”

“Big European Loan” to the Eredivise lol

US soccer is trash, I don’t even care to watch anything involved with it.

I’ll keep being deranged, you keep up that reading comprehension bruv.

They really did set Pulisic up for failure with that “LeBron of soccer” moniker.

Turned him into a punchline regardless of whether he even became a consistent starter level player.

“ LeBron James of soccer”

“Big European Loan” to the Eredivise lol

US soccer is trash, I don’t even care to watch anything involved with it.

I’ll keep being deranged, you keep up that reading comprehension bruv.

stop-it-get-some-help (1).gif

You talk some much foolishness, how can people know if you're serious vs when you're not.

It is clear you're having some kind of imbalance. Don't take it out on me sir.

Ask DeadsetAce DeadsetAce for a recommendation for where he is getting treatment for his personality disorders and get some of that treatment.

lol sorry i apologize

pulisic is a trigger for me cause i think he sucks and his superstar attitude makes it worse

Barca not feeding the kids, West Ham with open Craigslist ads, Malaga choosing a random to root for…

Where is the “struggling” bar standard at currently? How much lower can we go

man gets accused of poor reading comprehension by someone else and pivots to me :lol:

desperate to deflect :lol:

Back
Top Bottom