OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Rashford is out of form and I’d like to see Garnacho get a start in his place but the pile on United players is always extreme. He scored 30+ last year now he’s instantly a bum.

Meanwhile a guy like Son can win the golden boot, put up only 10 goals the following year and you never hear a peep about it.

Rashford is out of form and I’d like to see Garnacho get a start in his place but the pile on United players is always extreme. He scored 30+ last year now he’s instantly a bum.

Meanwhile a guy like Son can win the golden boot, put up only 10 goals the following year and you never hear a peep about it.
if you want to compare your club to the level of totenham, then so be it.
y’all have been so bad for so long you forgot what your level used to be. so yeah, there’s a reason some players are held to higher standards but maybe you’re right. maybe we should stop expecting anything from united.

if you want to compare your club to the level of totenham, then so be it.
y’all have been so bad for so long you forgot what your level used to be. so yeah, there’s a reason some players are held to higher standards but maybe you’re right. maybe we should stop expecting anything from united.
I’m surprised you’ve waited so long to realize that this is who they are.

City fashion partner Dsquared2 made team cardigans. I like it better than the double denim look they had them in one time. The actual collection they sale they kinda weak outside a couple things to me tho.
IMG_7131.jpeg

IMG_7126.jpeg
IMG_7127.jpeg

people need to leave the tapered ankles in 2018. d squared is garbage but the jumpers aren’t bad.

It’s funny cause every United fan (at least I’m here) is pretty much open about the fact they’ll never reach the levels where they used to be as long as the Glazers control the club. The lack of football structure at the top has always been the problem.

Buying aging players from Madrid, panic buying 100m wingers, these are the sort of things clubs do when there poorly run.

We’ve just seen Chelsea give a masterclass is how to not run a club over the past year and show that even very good players have a hard time performing in toxic environments. It’s hard to change things around and United has been toxic for so long it’s really hard imagining things changing for the longterm unless their was an ownership change. We can have blips of competitiveness but it’s never sustained. We’re in a cycle of making the top 4 then flaming out of top 4 and champions the folllowing year, that’s been going on for about a decade now.

No one should expect anything from United. It’s like me expecting things from the Knicks, I just enjoy the little bit of competivieness that occasionally give me but I know of this will matter until the orginization changes at the top.

Also, that play by Muller at the end of the Bayern game yesterday was class. Such composure and intelligence always. Tel is such a baller as well, him and Musiala are going by dynamic together for a long time.

It’s funny cause every United fan (at least I’m here) is pretty much open about the fact they’ll never reach the levels where they used to be as long as the Glazers control the club. The lack of football structure at the top has always been the problem.

Buying aging players from Madrid, panic buying 100m wingers, these are the sort of things clubs do when they’re poorly run.

Huh? They bought Casemiro and Antony because Ten Hag wanted both of them. Not sure how you’re blaming the Glazers for financially backing their coach’s decisions. Ten Hag isn’t the coach everyone (myself included) thought he was. Dude copies everything about Pep except the winning part :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom