OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
These City kits are absolutely terrible. Have to get ready because this is what Portugal are going to have to deal with soon from Puma.

take kovacic off the **** is he doing is he trying to get sent off??! Insanely lucky

That first one should've been a red and now he gets off another wild tackle without even a yellow
Kova is out here going for a red card speedrun and the refs just refuse to go along

You guys aren’t getting a title change.

Hell Trey might not even show up for a couple days after what happened to Miami last night.
I didn't pick us to be in a title charge, I think my list had us finishing 7th before the window was over. Endo and Gravenberch puts us in a top 4 fight.

We play like a top 4 team.

Hm, I wonder what the betting odds for Kovacic being sent off in this game are. Two terrible tackles in less than 10? Something seems off

English refs are so ***.

And half of them are all from Manchester too.

That whole institution needs to be torn down.

Kovacic being on the pitch is mind boggling to me.

Having been on the receiving end of 4 red cards, with 3 of those being straight red, none of mine were as bad as his first challenge.

Dude is studs up and almost airborne flying in. And to do it twice?

Check them ref cashapps/venmos ASAP

IMG_3938.jpeg

IMG_3939.jpeg

It seems since the WC, the quality of referee has gone down dramatically. I t's like everyone Lahoz and said he made it to the WC with questionable calls, gotta do the same.

Back
Top Bottom