OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Or he could just sign with RM and he'll win the Balon d'or 🤷🏾‍♂️

Unless he wins the cl which I doubt will happen at PSG, he'll have to wait until the next world cup

I think there's a bunch of reasons, we seen more blatant racism in la liga lately, The general ignorance, fascism is back, Real Madrid is like 40% black now. That number is gonna go up some more too.

another teenager cooking under xavi. he introduced himself to the world with a left footed worldie in the pre season clasico too. can’t remember the last midfielder barca had that strikes the ball this cleanly. deco maybe…

1698323760262.png

But I’m not only talking about RM tho.

England just pays better now. So they have to go there.

Look at the history of Brazilians in Serie A and La Liga before billionaires went to England.

They were everywhere in Spain and Italy. Lazio, Milan, Inter, Sevilla, etc

We’ve talked about this before with regard to South Americans in general. Southern Europe is much easier for them to adjust to from a cultural and climate standpoint.

This man is a real Benfiquista. :smh:

Said “Bernardo Silva” or “Oscar Cardozo”. The only one missing was Angel Di Maria and he would have hit the trifecta.

smh the boy is an idiot

1698331482005.png

Could tell from day 1 this kid is socially inept and doesn't know how to interact with people. Don't know if he's racist or legitimately never learned what stereotypes exist.

I mean look at his ****ing haircut, his thousand-yard stare with those dead eyes, what he did for his birthday. And that's what he wants to show the public. Kid is bat ****.

Back
Top Bottom