OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
If I’m a fan of any South American team it’d have to be Vasco Da Gama.

Only because my pops played Sunday League football on a team with Vasco Da Gama kits as a kid and I just grew to love those kits.

Also because it pisses my Brazilian boys off because they’re all fans of São Paulo teams.

Portchop’s the same way.

No way can I root for Benfica in any capacity. I don’t care if they’d “make the country look good” in a tournament.
Thank you. It blows my mind when folks are all "SEC! SEC!" without a hint of shame or irony.

I was angry with the nation of Mexico for letting those scumbags in seattle win the CONCACAF Champions League. Couldn't imagine seeing a rival lift a trophy and be proud of them.

I can understand why you like Palmeiras tho. Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T

Club founded by Italian immigrants, all they do fly the Italian flag. Blah, blah, blah.

And that’s EXACTLY who my boy is. A Brazilian with Italian lineage. Like so many Argentines.

Brazilian Guidos.

I went the Aepps route and only “chose” Corinthians because of their drip. I got their basketball jersey. And a rapper shouted them out one time

Last edited:
Remember Vasco did the Portugal kits better than Portugal did with Nike did last year.

1699142473333.jpeg

1699141605939.jpeg

But these are the classics

1699142283752.jpeg

1699141892358.jpeg

1699141803385.jpeg

Arsenal all up in arms over a good no call, but were totally fine winning against City when the BALL WENT IN OFF AKES FACE!!

ARSENALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Back
Top Bottom