OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Exactly. That’s all that matters.

You gradually start learning that club history stuff when you start playing for the club.

I don’t see the big deal at all.
I remember one time at work, I was looking to hire someone and the VP for my department, preferred an alternative candidate because they said they liked how they knew the organizations missions statement. Im like who cares as long as they know how to do the work. I went with their preferred candidate, who ended up sucking and we had to go searching for candidates all over again a few months later.

You know what you guys should do then.

Just buy players who are fans of the club.

See how long you guys last in the premiership.
You're an adult that has been playing football your whole life.

You played for Brighton previously.

Nobody is asking you for some ancient motto during the creation of liverpool football club.
My brother, you have mo clue how many titles?
This ain't Barnesly nor Coventry, just be aware G.

The club obviously didn't mind as they put it out there... I'm stuck in between though, as a fan you do want player buy in, but like coupe said that might come with time.

1700160633161.png

How did Sweden get smacked 3-0 by Azerbaijan??

Feel like they have enough attacking talent to be competitive (Gyokeres, Elanga, Kulusevski). Seems like Isak isn’t in the roster either, is he injured and I missed that?

McTominay with ten goals so far this year for club + country is pure jokes.

How did Sweden get smacked 3-0 by Azerbaijan??

Feel like they have enough attacking talent to be competitive (Gyokeres, Elanga, Kulusevski). Seems like Isak isn’t in the roster either, is he injured and I missed that?

McTominay with ten goals so far this year for club + country is pure jokes.

Just saw that score too. Then saw their group standings.

Third behind Austria and Belgium with no shot at making the Euro’s.

That’s probably why. Game did the really matter.

But they really should do better. Maybe a managerial change?

Exactly. That’s all that matters.

You gradually start learning that club history stuff when you start playing for the club.

I don’t see the big deal at all.
Yea the reality is that probability the majority of top athletes aren’t actually that knowledgeable about their sport, their just amazing athletes most of the time.

It’s like when NBA players all think Kobe’s the GOAT, they just don’t really know any better.

Easy to get carried away with portugal till you remember who was in their group

Back
Top Bottom