OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Leicester, NFFC and Everton all caught punishment for breaking the rules and that was the end of it.

These cheating clowns wanna incite a civil war the minute they might get the same treatment for much more offenses :lol:

They're effectively suing the Prem to get rid of the mechanismt that's used to prevent, albeit ineffectively as is, State-owned/funded clubs from inflating their commercial deals that are linked to same owners/nation state. They want to get rid of the rule used to independently assess fair market value...

luisfigo luisfigo I could be seeing things but this looks like you came in and did it was a mask and hat on too. 😭

IMG_0238.jpeg

you might be seeing things. you circled an empty soda can. no mask. didnt need to be incognito for just leaving a note. hell the city allows car break ins in broad daylight

Luis is also crazy to already agree to terms with JuVe when they don’t even have a manager. How do you know the prospective manager will play you?

Would love Osimhen but not for that price. Sesko and Gyokeres are really good options. Gyokeres is more developed but Sesko looks like he has more potential, a higher ceiling. Been quiet on the Zubimendi front, would be surprised if he stayed in Spain. There’s Onana too. ESR should be getting consistent playing time, selling him would prob be the best thing for everyone. Fabio ain’t really it. Not sure what is gonna happen with Partey. Might be worth pushing Patino into the first team but he wants consistent playing time so he might be leaving as well. It’s always hard making moves during tournaments so hopefully we can wrap up some business early on.

luisfigo luisfigo you probably know already.

But seleção vs Finland friendly at 2:45pm Fox sports app or FS2

Edit - yes you knew. You already hit us with the lineup. :lol: .

Want to see Chico 👀

luisfigo luisfigo you probably know already.

But seleção vs Finland friendly at 2:45pm Fox sports app or FS2

Edit - yes you knew. You already hit us with the lineup. :lol: .

Want to see Chico 👀

thats my main contribution. posting our lineup.

also playing croatia on saturday and then ireland next tuesday. not sure i want a friendly 3 days before the official start of the euros so nobody better get hurt.

thats my main contribution. posting our lineup.

also playing croatia on saturday and then ireland next tuesday. not sure i want a friendly 3 days before the official start of the euros so nobody better get hurt.

Yea I agree.

2nd team will def play that game tho.

Back
Top Bottom