OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Every time game I’ve seen from osimhen he needs 5 chances to score. We need a RvN level of finisher

Benfica are consistent man :lol:

Hate that United are most likely gonna miss out due to lack of funds even though Sancho and Greenwood are gonna be on the way out :smh:

Much rather that than 70m for Branthwaite

What a world we live in where Memphis and giroud are gonna be the top scorers for their countries smh… these records don’t hit the same
adding the Nations League as a whole will pump these numbers more. usually was just friendlies then Euros but now this

At least it's not another Dutchman this time or someone with Eredivisie hist...

jarrad-branthwaite-psv-eindhoven-celebrates-794242333.jpg

Oh :lol:

What a world we live in where Memphis and giroud are gonna be the top scorers for their countries smh… these records don’t hit the same
There’s more international matches nowadays and players nowadays often have longer careers.

I feel like Giroud gets memed on a lot but I like his game. He’s definitely not the most prolific goalscorer but he’s not just a big target man either. He links up well with his teammates and is generally pretty involved in the game.

My mom is a Giroud stan (guess why…) so I occasionally joined her to watch Milan.
Gotta give big props for being in his late 30s and still doing his thing in a top league at a big club.

His highlight reel of goals is up there with the best of them too.

Put some respect on World Class’ name

It’s crazy to come out with a “Hey Jude” commercial/advertisment solely depending on England’s success 😭

They do this all the time. Nike has done it with England and Rooney before.

They really don’t learn. 😂

Back
Top Bottom