OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Cameroon_H1.jpg

Honestly, these are still better than the nipple shirts, clock templates, and the club name templates :lol:

HATE that Portugal will be going to Puma. People can complain about Nike all they want, but Puma makes the worst of all time kits (design wise; Castore is probably worse in terms of quality). Everything about Puma kits is cheap and tacky.

Nike and Adidas go through cycles of creativity to boring templates. Name one legendary Puma kit though?

Not one lie told. That said, Italy's Puma kits for the 2021 Euro Cup were very nice. They also give AC Milan and BVB nice kits from time to time.

Not one lie told. That said, Italy's Puma kits for the 2022 Euro Cup were very nice. They also give AC Milan and BVB nice kits from time to time.

I think design wise they are OK from time to time too; I’ve had the black/pink Arsenal kit and older Italy kits as well. I’ve never had such terrible quality issues with any other kit manufacturer though, and it’s not like Nike and Adidas kits are great quality or anything. All I ask for is the kits to not rip or peel all over the place :lol:

I did want the green Italy kit from 2022, but I’ve just had too many bad experiences with Puma.

Stage is set for leao

Good business?

I always liked zirkzee, but he's best in a 2 striker set up where he can drop off and be more of a playmaker. he's not like a ruthless target man/finisher who's gonna bang in goals. closer to a 10 than a 9 imo. has a lot of finesse and dribbling to his game moreso than finishing. I hope the sale goes through though cause we get 20m of that :lol:

CR7's last national team tournament hurrah is underway. Crazy where we are now

It’s Cancelo playing the midfield.

This is weird.

There’s no one on the right side of the box to receive these crosses/passes.

I always liked zirkzee, but he's best in a 2 striker set up where he can drop off and be more of a playmaker. he's not like a ruthless target man/finisher who's gonna bang in goals. closer to a 10 than a 9 imo. has a lot of finesse and dribbling to his game moreso than finishing. I hope the sale goes through though cause we get 20m of that :lol:
Think he could work well off of or with Hojlund up top?

Need to watch the highlights from earlier looks like I missed a good game

We should have got vitinha instead of bum *** Fabio Vieira :smh: were they both there at Porto at the same time? Coupé It Coupé It

I remember the puma days coincided with the darkest days of Arsenal :lol: trash jerseys trash team everything

Whole left side been cheecks for portugal. Pepe been questionable. Right side no speed. Bruno and cr7 only one doing things.

anyone know how the authentic dri fit adv jerseys fit for this year?

i would need something that’s 23 inches pit to pit not sure if that’s an XL or XXL

Came out to a total of $191.25 with DHL and the exchange rate.

I couldn’t miss out on it. I missed out on their last Tech. Drove me nuts.

You really bought it?!?! I got the gk black and blue kits right when they released. Cost of shipping was a *****

Need to watch the highlights from earlier looks like I missed a good game

We should have got vitinha instead of bum *** Fabio Vieira :smh: were they both there at Porto at the same time? Coupé It Coupé It

Yea.

But Vieira is a good player you guys are just too deep for him to get playing time.

Probably would have done the same to Vitinha.

Back
Top Bottom