OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
i feel like portugal should be crowding silvas side and let leao roam free
im glad ronnie played the full game, hes still a threat, not as potent but still a threat

i would say rodri doesn’t belong here but a point is being made
1718751621282.png

in theory leao with an overlapping cancelo should be too much for a rb

they just don’t know how to play together

The Netflix documentary The Final: Attack on Wembley is great. It reaffirms my view on those disgusting fans that broke into the final. If not for the Brothas getting slurred up I was happy they lost.

In terms of elite players struggling, international ball is hard. You come in with teams that have little time to gel, with mostly substandard coaching (Austria/germany only teams with top level coaching imo), it’s not surprising especially with the top teams.

The loaded teams often struggle to have cohesion (Portugal/France/England/Brazil) cause so many players get a few call-ups never get called up again etc. harder to build continuity compared to smaller countries which basically trot out the same rosters year after year.

Just my take on it imo.

You finally seeing the light. Great player but gets massively overhyped cause he has “aura” aka people find him cute.

Think it has more to do with potential than "cuteness" but think that boat might be sailing soon.
Haven't seen any improvement with his scoring and starting to wonder how much playing in serie A is masking his flaws and not showcasing potential.

Bernardo is so ****ing useless. Every single time Portugal has an opportunity to counter and the ball is played to him, he slows it down and passes it back. It’s been like this since his first cap. Of the two world cups and the two euros he’s played in, he has ZERO goals and ZERO assists. ****ing do something. He’s reaching the level of hatred I have for Ruben Micael and Carlos martins.

Dude it’s all gone. I’ve seen them earlier this week at least on two three major sites. Just even checking Nike site their selection is less than what was showing up this past weekend

Website actually crashed after Portugal won. I know this because my boy went and looked to buy the same tech after I showed him mine. He tried to bite my whole get up.

Think he’s buying an England one now tho. :lol:

He doesn’t care about Soccer. Didn’t even know it was England when he showed me the link.

He’s a hypebeast. :lol:

They’re out here buying Football gear not knowing who these clubs or teams are :lol:
Same guys rocking Man City Jerseys with Yankees hats and calling Haaland HAYland.

Back
Top Bottom