OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
When did Call of Duty turn into Fortnite? Or is that only for the mobile version? God I dont miss commercial breaks.

He can bring him on when they down a goal with two minutes so he can get killed

Beans Beans beat me to it :lol:
Funny how we get thinkpieces when teenagers come on for a cameo playing out of position during friendlies yet it's crickets or nothing but excuses when seasoned veterans, captains, and 100m 'world class' players stink up the joint in competitive play at major tourneys...

Other countries in this euros have had lackluster results and changed formations swapped out a few players, Portugal and Belgium did it. Southgate said best I can do is Ghallagher for Trent same instructions.

Crazy.

Coupé It Coupé It was right the English are cowards and too concerned with being pc for their own good. You see it with our clubs and with their national team. Southgate should have been fired after last WC at the latest. Wasting a group full of absolute ballers like this. Shameful stuff.

Took 5 minutes for a midfielder to start connecting the dots already after a change :lol::smh:

Doesn't have to be so hard each time, only reason it always is is stubbornness/cowardice

Crazy that these are his first minutes of the tourney coming off of his season :lol:

Man says he left off others because of their seasons while ignoring those with amazing seasons on his squad...

Better late than never I suppose

Not sure why Saka has to be the one making way though

Back
Top Bottom