OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Germany - Denmark should be a better/tighter match

Random question before, you think the De Ligt stuff is legit? vtotheinay vtotheinay ?

definitely. he's our slowest CB (tied with Dier) and has no ball playing abilities. he's basically just a pure defender, but not adapted well to the modern game. kompany wants to play with CBs who have more passing abilities to break lines and start up the play and the ability to play a higher line. he doesn't have to play this style unfortunately. the biggest issue is he's also on like 17m/yr salary and we're trying to cut down our wage bill so unfortunately he's gonna be a casualty of that. I think he's still a really good CB, just doesn't fit the style we need right now and the wages make him first on the transfer block

Puma got petty since Italy left for Adidas :rofl:

1000003150.jpg

So I had a sushi dinner with my girl and her coworkers yesterday. I wore my Brazil jersey (last years edition) and the Brazil game was on so I watched. One dude asked me the infamous question “are you Brazilian?”
“Nah”
“then why”
“I love the team and I love the country. Wait so if I had my Jamaican jersey, would you think I would be Jamaican?” (I do have the prematch jersey of last year as well :pimp:)
* everyone laughs
“Actually, yes, that would be even more of a reason to ask”
“Wait till I come out with my Nigerian jersey then”(I don’t have one, but I’m still looking to get)
*People laugh. Mario wins again:nthat:

So I had a sushi dinner with my girl and her coworkers yesterday. I wore my Brazil jersey (last years edition) and the Brazil game was on so I watched. One dude asked me the infamous question “are you Brazilian?”
“Nah”
“then why”
“I love the team and I love the country. Wait so if I had my Jamaican jersey, would you think I would be Jamaican?” (I do have the prematch jersey of last year as well :pimp:)
* everyone laughs
“Wait till I come out with my Nigerian jersey then”(I don’t have one, but I’m still looking to get)
When they try speaking french to you starting next week >>>

“Nah”
“then why”
* everyone laughs

A glimpse in the life of aepps20 aepps20

Waistcoat being bold and actually starting Mainoo :wow: :wow:. They needed a midfield change against a midfield as solid like Slovakias

Thought they said Shaw would be ready for the knockouts but I'm assuming that was a lie :lol:, at this stage hope they keep him on the bench so he's good to go for preseason.

Pickford has shown discomfort/pain in his hand during the warmup yet Southgate still starts. See if that plays a part

Back
Top Bottom