OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
weird behavior to keep hating on a 22 year old kid. he's done it at salzburg and dortmund basically by himself and has put up record numbers in the CL and international play. hell he was the leading scorer of the CL in 19-20 and dortmund went out in the QF
No hate over here. Just stating the obvious.

"Haaland may have scored four times against Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga, but he also lost all four games."

"Haaland may have scored four times against Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga, but he also lost all four games."

I too like a more complete striker. If Haaland could do more than poach he would have also used his size to play both ends of the pitch and stop Bayern as a CB too but dude just cherry picks.

It takes 11 to play and he's in a forward role. If He's scored 4 in 4, that's indicative of his ability.

Thought that timeline was a little more accelerated after all the levers

Also sounds like Fati's unhappy with his situation

I’m still amazed at Xavi Simons saying Barça don’t lift weights.

I mean it’s not surprising one bit, just look at the players.

But I just can’t believe they just brush it off.

That’s real arrogance.

It takes 11 to play and he's in a forward role. If He's scored 4 in 4, that's indicative of his ability.
But dudes are crowning him the best in the world.

Best in the world should single handedly be putting up numbers and single handedly leading his team to victory against good opposition.

Last edited:
Na, they just won the Eastern conference championship.

Hmmm

I root for the city of Philadelphia but xxpizzo xxpizzo has been WINNING way too much. It’s getting out of hand…

1667300626743.gif

I’m still amazed at Xavi Simons saying Barça don’t lift weights.

I mean it’s not surprising one bit, just look at the players.

But I just can’t believe they just brush it off.

That’s real arrogance.
He was 15 when he left Barca and didn't train with the first team. Barca don't look for physically built players but the work is evident. See pedri see dembele see Neymar. They all were out on weight programs and gained 15lbs + each.
Taking training advice from a scorned spoiled kid who didn't cut it at either Barca or psg is interesting.

Also re: haaland's celebration
Y'all are misremembering. Haaland was way out of line and before he played psg he went on the internets and said, "Paris is my city."
Obviously psg took offense to that so after they beat him they teased him. Y'all are making it a whole different narrative

Re: haalands talent fluid hips fluid hips
Yeah he's not R9 but he doesn't have to be to be great. Football is the greatest example of a team sport and only a very very few gifted players can do it by themselves. That's not a knock on him cause he produces.
BUT this will always hinder him in terms of debates towards his legacy cause obviously players who can do it all are more celebrated. In terms of trophies, it doesn't matter as long as he's scoring and winning.

Last edited:
Cats crowning Haaland as the best right now is wild to me. He's only as good as his service. Have him and Darwin swap spots and y'all will be saying Darwin is the best. KDB, Bernado etc make it easy for him. They have a bad game, he has a bad game.

Hot Take!!

There is some truth here...but you know Darwin ain't finishing half the goals Haaland has this year. Darwin is good but he is far from clinical in front of the net.

For what he is...right now at this given moment in time. I think Haaland is top 3 #9 in the world. I would put Lewa and Benz ahead of him. But that is it for me. If you said you have 1 game...and need to win it right now who you starting up top? If its not Benz or Lewa im taking Haaland (yes over Mbappe because of positioning...mbappe likes the wings too much)

Also re: haaland's celebration
Y'all are misremembering. Haaland was way out of line and before he played psg he went on the internets and said, "Paris is my city."
Obviously psg took offense to that so after they beat him they teased him. Y'all are making it a whole different narrative

haaland never said that. it was one of those fake photoshopped snapchat posts and the psg players fell for it

They have mosques and temples but rather idolize a man who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire
Smh

Bayern's squad is much better than Dortmund and even then he scored 4 in 4
If anything this argument makes him look good, still putting it in the net while losing.

Back
Top Bottom