OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I did find it telling how easily you guys let him go… pretty telling

Not surprising though.. fans will go to extreme levels to excuse their clubs
Had us playing some unreal football at the start. Then the element of surprise wore off and teams at the bottom started working us out and nullifying us with ease.

Too rigid and stubborn with his tactics, like I said, as a coach, he's excellent, as a manager, very poor. Funny as Chelsea buy full backs like sweets and he hates them.

He's also a miserable bastard, threatened to quit if the fans didn't agree with his ideas (or idea) in December/January, then preceded to lose a 17 point lead and lose to some of the worst teams in the division, all while never adapting anything. He won't get that luxury at Chelsea.

Having said that, seems to get the players onside and I'd be interest to see how he uses the Enzo on his team, reckon it'll be great for the 8.

But if Chelsea come along and offer him 5 years, he's gonna take it, fair play. He won't last 1. He did what was expected of him and I actually really like the bloke, he just hasn't been here long enough for me to be that disappointed.

And the 10m compo + rumoured compo for at least 5 of his staff on top softens the blow.

IMG_2996.jpeg

Had us playing some unreal football at the start. Then the element of surprise wore off and teams at the bottom started working us out and nullifying us with ease.

Too rigid and stubborn with his tactics, like I said, as a coach, he's excellent, as a manager, very poor. Funny as Chelsea buy full backs like sweets and he hates them.

He's also a miserable bastard, threatened to quit if the fans didn't agree with his ideas (or idea) in December/January, then preceded to lose a 17 point lead and lose to some of the worst teams in the division, all while never adapting anything. He won't get that luxury at Chelsea.

Having said that, seems to get the players onside and I'd be interest to see how he uses the Enzo on his team, reckon it'll be great for the 8.

But if Chelsea come along and offer him 5 years, he's gonna take it, fair play. He won't last 1. He did what was expected of him and I actually really like the bloke, he just hasn't been here long enough for me to be that disappointed.

And the 10m compo + rumoured compo for at least 5 of his staff on top softens the blow.

I was surprised to see the name Marcesa. I remember Chelsea had a difficult time against Leicester in FA Cup quarterfinals until the red card incident

Funny, the name Marecsa was never been mentioned in a poll or a thread on a Chelsea message board for months

To be honest, I applaud Chelsea directors for not going with RDZ after the noise media. RDZ doesn't impress me that much

Of course not, Marecsa isn't my choice. Well, I really have no choice for the next head coach. I simply hope the club makes good decisions

I am truly glad that Poch left the club. The 23/24 season was the first time I saw Chelsea players re-injuring themselves from trainings, not games repeatedly :smh:

I don't know about Marecsa but I surely hope he doesn't use overlap backs. I really like the inverted back thing. Plus the club could use another luck charm from an Italian manager once again

And to think this Europa league final is in Athens where Olympicacos’ rival AEK Athens plays.

Back
Top Bottom