OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Letting one slide for Milan after the murders that Inter have gotten away with.
That's an easy straight red though, regardless of Krunic already being on a yellow
Straight up punched him in the stomach/ribs

Refereeing has been trash either way, it's like the refs at this stage are allergic to yellow cards for rough fouls

Where’s this ref from so I geographically point my anger in the right direction?:angry::angry:

All things considered, losing 0-2 here isn't that bad of a result considering how relentlessly hard they got bullied

I don’t see anything changing on the next leg. Milan lack the quality to get you out a 2-0 hole
Only way I see that happening is if Leao is back in time, but that looks very unlikely given that he wasn't even on the bench today.
Nobody besides Giroud World Class™ looks like they can score goals on that team. Tonali got close but also had a shot that was horrendous.

More importantly, the midfield got bullied. They're letting Bastoni jog all the way to their box with the ball at his feet and set up a nice chance for Dzeko.

Last edited:
Poor guy. First Milan and then the knicks tonight

C62F3898-84FE-457B-8C60-6CD604D7FB4B.png

tears-sadness.gif

Only way I see that happening is if Leao is back in time, but that looks very unlikely given that he wasn't even on the bench today.
Nobody besides Giroud World Class™ looks like they can score goals on that team. Tonali got close but also had a shot that was horrendous.

More importantly, the midfield got bullied. They're letting Bastoni jog all the way to their box with the ball at his feet and set up a nice chance for Dzeko.
Gonna be even harder given the form Onana is in...

Expecting him to give up 3 goals is a tough ask...

They got him on a free too :lol:

Still a bit surreal that this team has a good chance at making the UCL final
It's legit crazy man :lol:

They've had a dissappointing season in the league by their expectations yet they're still on track for a sort of bizzaro treble.

They already won the Supercoppa after smacking up Milan 3-0, they're in the final of the Coppa Italia in a few weeks against Fiorentina and now they're 90 minutes away from a UCL final...

Not bad at all when Inzaghi has spent much of the season on the hot seat

Back
Top Bottom