OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Btw, I've been seeing the whole tweets not loading on a few other websites as well...

They'll load eventually like here but it just takes a long *** time.

Looks like more of an Elon thing than NT thing :lol:

xavi sticking to his guns. felix operation is from the board too. xavi isn’t moved either. doubt he comes. apparently he only wants a forward if they bring in a rb and an attacking midfielder first. it’s really looking like cancelo and lo celso.
i really don’t see the vision with another midfielder

So many things to address:

-Chelsea better chill asking for that much for Lukaku, gonna price themselves out of a final option
-Real shame about Neymar.. he doesnt even need the money (was making a killing in Paris), could have taken less for one last run. Say what you want about him he's done more for PSG with that fee than any other player.
-Really do not understand the chelsea logic as they havent been linked with any real 9s
-Kudus didn't go to Brighton cuz he wants a buy out clause (I do not blame him), but WEST HAM is wild
-Soon as I saw mancini left italy, I knew where he was headed SMH
-Barca was painful to watch yesterday

I really like Olise's game. Shame he is going to Chelsea.

I wonder what the logic is though. If it really is Chelsea is more "illustrious" with a better history then City. Or if it is a Pep is a taskmaster and players don't want to play for him. Or ya know....$$$$$$

I really like Olise's game. Shame he is going to Chelsea.

I wonder what the logic is though. If it really is Chelsea is more "illustrious" with a better history then City. Or if it is a Pep is a taskmaster and players don't want to play for him. Or ya know....$$$$$$

Or he’s from their academy originally, he’s from London and its an amazing City. Sometimes that’s all it is I feel like.

1692024596004.png

i don't get this :lol:

ronaldo was ballin in serie a at the age where messi is playing against part time postal workers in the mls

tbh i wish messi and neymar got some time in the EPL
would be great to see what they could do
Messi is just destroying mls competition and seems like hes at quarter effort lol

Back
Top Bottom