OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

pieces of net is crazy

They keep outdoing themselves. They have now activated the old stadium debris lever

0*oGOZPioS6LQSRsQq.gif

^ I could see how that could be taken in another way but I'm pretty sure he meant it differently. Probably saw a rappers IG and thought it was a symbol of power.

It’s used in the NBA/NFL all the time by players when a big play is made. Kid was just supporting his teammate

Toulouse is 85% owned by RedBird Capital Partners. They also own AC Milan. That same RedBird owns Fenway Sports Group whom of which owns Liverpool.

Uncle Toulouse vs nephew Liverpool going on right now.

Mexican comms brought it up and I had to check. Well on the RedBird website they have it up there as if they own a lot more than 11%:lol:

but the power one must have to NOT have a wiki page is another topic:nerd: (RedBird)

Disgusting

The country of 'la liberté pour tous', liberté d'expression and la declaration universelle de droit de l'homme has really been showing their asses over these atrocities and their own societal issues lately :smh::smh:
Can't upset their financiers...

But I’m not only talking about RM tho.

England just pays better now. So they have to go there.

Look at the history of Brazilians in Serie A and La Liga before billionaires went to England.

They were everywhere in Spain and Italy. Lazio, Milan, Inter, Sevilla, etc
Robinho walked so these dudes could run :lol:

^ I could see how that could be taken in another way but I'm pretty sure he meant it differently. Probably saw a rappers IG and thought it was a symbol of power.
Yea, he super influenced by hip-hop if you’ve seen his social and just how he acts lol. Also clearly really looks up to black footballers like Vini.

Definitely dumb but really hard to extrapolate him being prejudice. I think it’s sometimes silly when you expect these guys who probably haven’t been in school since they were like 12 and didn’t grow up in diverse places to know the deeper meaning of some of these things.

This is why I find it funny when people say RM’s academy produces no players. Unfortunately the accurate thing to say tho would be that under Ancelotti we don’t promote academy players to the first team. Something Zidane was actually good at doing. But in the end of the day La Fabrica which translates to the factory is working as intended and producing exports that are capable of playing in different systems and leagues to help fund galacticos. Hopefully under the next manager things change tho, fans always love their academy grads making it.

where do i cop? 🔥

www.gofundme.com

This is why I find it funny when people say RM’s academy produces no players. Unfortunately the accurate thing to say tho would be that under Ancelotti we don’t promote academy players to the first team. Something Zidane was actually good at doing. But in the end of the day La Fabrica which translates to the factory is working as intended and producing exports that are capable of playing in different systems and leagues to help fund galacticos. Hopefully under the next manager things change tho, fans always love their academy grads making it.

www.gofundme.com
the criticism comes from not producing top talent for madrid and the spain nt especially given the historical politics and la masia players carrying the NT to glory

funding galactico transfers isn’t what people want to see no matter how successful y’all been

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom