OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Sigh.. we needed them for Newcastle next week.. showing up there with Eddie up top and Jorginho in the middle is asking to get blitzed

This crazy IF it's true. Just terminate the contract and stop with the level of foolishness'.
Don't be so dramatic... man is still an asset. You reap what you sow.. too many people out here maneuvering however they see fit then crying when there is repercussions.. I'll remind you this is only the case because he REFUSES to apologize.. like a child!

Don't be so dramatic... man is still an asset. You reap what you sow.. too many people out here maneuvering however they see fit then crying when there is repercussions.. I'll remind you this is only the case because he REFUSES to apologize.. like a child!
Why would he apologize when he done nothing wrong? Haggy Ten is clearly out of control and lacks the ability to manage players older than 20.

Why would he apologize when he done nothing wrong? Haggy Ten is clearly out of control and lacks the ability to manage players older than 20.
lmfaaooo.. i see right through you.. I will NOT be taking this bait sir.. thank you

lmfaaooo.. i see right through you.. I will NOT be taking this bait sir.. thank you
You always go against your players and back these idiot managers. Then when the managers get sacked months later you start talking about how bad the manager was.

Sigh.. we needed them for Newcastle next week.. showing up there with Eddie up top and Jorginho in the middle is asking to get blitzed

I dont trust anything Arteta says anymore. We'll probably see Jesus Gabi sprinting nonstop against Sheffield now.

thought i was gonna see the guler kid tomorrow. it’s pretty wild that the reason fermin lopez got a chance is because guler ended up going to madrid.

I’m surprised Andersen from Palace has stayed there this long. He’s nice and he can pass too

They exiled Sancho like he was Napoleon or something :lol:

I think they see the writing on the wall. The dude doesn’t want to play for United anymore and they will take a massive loss on whoever they sell him to next. Giving me PTSD from our Lukaku situation

wow what a goal from spurs. just turned the game on and saw that attack. maddison made that all happen, he's been ballin out all year

Back
Top Bottom