OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

I understand why fans burn their jerseys now. I fully ****ing understand it. BRB gonna go light my jerseys on fire in front of the stadium while wearing them.

You should lead the Timber revolution. Start making AFTV videos but for the Timbers.

I’d watch..

rash had a couple seasonsthat were pretty good but overall his goal scoring history is underwhelming
it's his 7th or 8th szn already
united should move on from all the dry forwards they have
rash, martial, antony, sancho

Germany moving like France :smh:

The massive overcorrection over there regarding this issue has been crazy to see, they've gone completely to the other extreme end.

You'd never in a million years see players getting fined/suspended or fired for supporting Ukraine or the other side...

You should lead the Timber revolution. Start making AFTV videos but for the Timbers.

I’d watch..
🤔

Everyone is saying everyone needs a side hustle... maybe I'll post up at the Thorns game this weekend and get some clips. My buddy and fellow Timbers fan has a good following on Tiktok for some reason so he can be the hook.

Thanks Coupé It Coupé It you may have found a healthy outlet for my rage vs my original plan of half a bottle of whiskey after lunch.

🤔

Everyone is saying everyone needs a side hustle... maybe I'll post up at the Thorns game this weekend and get some clips. My buddy and fellow Timbers fan has a good following on Tiktok for some reason so he can be the hook.

Thanks Coupé It Coupé It you may have found a healthy outlet for my rage vs my original plan of half a bottle of whiskey after lunch.

Whatever I can do to help bro.

I mean….No ****ing chance I’ll watch an MLS game….

But I’ll absolutely watch your content. I got you.

Germany moving like France :smh:

The massive overcorrection over there regarding this issue has been crazy to see, they've gone completely to the other extreme end.

You'd never in a million years see players getting fined/suspended or fired for supporting Ukraine or the other side...

Anwar a real one :pimp:
Most western countries disgusting as **** on this issue. I guess arabs' lives don't matter :smh:

🤔

Get Stumpton and Dutch Bros into a bidding war to sponsor y'all afterwards and y'all will be some local legends. I know PDX loves their footy.

Get Stumpton and Dutch Bros into a bidding war to sponsor y'all afterwards and y'all will be some local legends. I know PDX loves their footy.
Rumors are Dutch is the next jersey sponsor and their coffee is trash so f em. Stumptown is in that classic "too popular for portlanders to call them good" stage but they're still my go-to when I fly out of PDX. So not a bad shout there 8)

But I wont be doing any of this :lol: I value my privacy too much.

Anwar a real one :pimp:
Most western countries disgusting as **** on this issue. I guess arabs' lives don't matter :smh:

Portugal at the very least is 70 percent or more with Palestine.

One of my pops favorite Portugal politicians from the 90’s, who is now President of the UN has been doing everything he can man.

So much so that the Israeli’s kicked him out of Israel when he had a speech to go to last week.

>Reaffirm Israel's right to defend itself
>International humanitarian law must be respected.

url

>Reaffirm Israel's right to defend itself
>International humanitarian law must be respected.

url

Such ridiculous statement from her.

But like I’ve been trying to tell you…. AMERICA.

They’ll NEVER change with this issue. Democrat or Republican.

The Copa Libertadores Final is tomorrow

Got a few familiar names that'll be involved...

Fluminense have a shot at winning their first Copa Libertadores and Boca have a chance to tie Independiente for the most ever with 7

The Copa Libertadores Final is tomorrow

Got a few familiar names that'll be involved...

Fluminense have a shot at winning their first Copa Libertadores and Boca have a chance to tie Independiente for the most ever with 7

I’m a huge Fluminense fan tomorrow. Boca hasn’t won a single match since the group phase. They’ve gone though on PKs every round since and it’s a disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom