• Denmark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
That game was a joke but whatever..I already thought we were gonna lose. Liverpool and villa will prob win tomorrow, bad weekend for us just like I thought

Newcastle are the most protected team in the league by far

Refs are hilarious
Yeah I wasn't optimistic either but the fact that the goal was given for Oil Money Stoke and Guimaraes didn't get 5 yellow cards made it that much worse. If we got outplayed like against West Ham or Lens in the CL, I'd be fine. We got ****ing robbed yet again by that joke of a ref Andy Madley. Arteta needs to make his voice heard.

Yeah I wasn't optimistic either but the fact that the goal was given for Oil Money Stoke and Guimaraes didn't get 5 yellow cards made it that much worse. If we got outplayed like against West Ham or Lens in the CL, I'd be fine. We got ****ing robbed yet again by that joke of a ref Andy Madley. Arteta needs to make his voice heard.
We all know #DaAgenda is real against Arsenal so to me it’s just more dropped points in games that were won last year

This game also showed that another striker is needed asap

6674835.jpg

We all know #DaAgenda is real against Arsenal so to me it’s just more dropped points in games that were won last year

This game also showed that another striker is needed asap
Toney will be worth whatever price we pay for him. Brentford can have it all. Idc. Anything that benches Nketiah for big games.

AC Milan game plane…..

Park the bus

Hope for a miracle from Leão where he take in 5 players.

Rinse repeat

What are you? Aren’t you half Brazilian or am I thinking of someone else.

There are literally NO Brazilians on NT. Which has always been crazy to me :lol:

Damb famb, Out of left field with that one.

Not Brazilian. There was a brazilian girl in general years ago, forgot her username.

Argentines don’t root for each other. If there’s an Argentine club in this tournament aside from mine, I’m rooting for the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom