OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

barca played very well the 2nd half
frenkie was brilliant. araujo is top 5 easily and whole back line was class. jaoa played like the best fullback in the world. raphinha and felix were so wasteful. an ongoing trend of this szn. barca creating so many chances and wasting so many. big win today

@MetalMario that channel that had the CL highlights isn’t available anymore, any chance you know another?

Came across this earlier, gotta get through a couple ads but it worked for me

Edit— my b, thought you were looking for the full match replays

Last edited:
You’re right about that. They give it too much up here and it does nothing.

I think it sucks. They gave me tramadol last time I had a kidney stone and it did nothing.
Tramadol isn’t going to cut it with a kidney stone. Did they end up giving you something else? More often than not I’ve given it to an elderly patients who couldn’t handle the stronger narcotics. One of the doctors I worked with didn’t want to prescribe tramadol because he said it was a dirty drug. As in the ingredients and additives they use. I never really looked at it the same afterwards.

Players being addicted to pain pills, we know it’s a problem out there but it never really gets talked about. Well certainly not enough. I used to want to go into sports medicine but it gets shady and frustrating. Players want to play (which I get), coaches want their players to play. Theres that push…so many times we’ve seen players get rushed back and re-injured. That was one of the other things with Toradol injections, it can mask how bad an injury is. These players would go back into the game and be worse off, so they would just get more Toradol injections

Tramadol isn’t going to cut it with a kidney stone. Did they end up giving you something else? More often than not I’ve given it to an elderly patients who couldn’t handle the stronger narcotics. One of the doctors I worked with didn’t want to prescribe tramadol because he said it was a dirty drug. As in the ingredients and additives they use. I never really looked at it the same afterwards.

Players being addicted to pain pills, we know it’s a problem out there but it never really gets talked about. Well certainly not enough. I used to want to go into sports medicine but it gets shady and frustrating. Players want to play (which I get), coaches want their players to play. Theres that push…so many times we’ve seen players get rushed back and re-injured. That was one of the other things with Toradol injections, it can mask how bad an injury is. These players would go back into the game and be worse off, so they would just get more Toradol injections

Absolutely they did. They gave me percs.

CBS has really impressed with what they have done in regards to footy, especially the CL coverage. They have The Kickin It podcast which I’ve been meaning to check out but the clips I’ve heard have been good

CBS was the first network to televise pro soccer with the National Professional Soccer League (NPSL) in 1967.

The NPSL only lasted one season, when it was merged with the FIFA-backed United Soccer Association (USA) to form the North American Soccer League (NASL).

barca played very well the 2nd half
frenkie was brilliant. araujo is top 5 easily and whole back line was class. jaoa played like the best fullback in the world. raphinha and felix were so wasteful. an ongoing trend of this szn. barca creating so many chances and wasting so many. big win today
You worried about lewa? He hasn’t looked like his killer self.

You worried about lewa? He hasn’t looked like his killer self.
yeah he's done imo. can't see barca winning the league this szn unless he finds his old form. la liga defenders are bullying him like a child and he's not being protected by the refs. he's getting further and further away from the goal but i actually thought he was good yesterday as far as build up play.
i just hope lewa takes the bag this summer from the saudis.
we got the brazilian kid coming in though which gives me some hope. he's more of a barca type striker anyways

BRUNO GOLAZOO 🔥 🔥

Absolute banger from outside the box with his laces, dipped up over and under the keeper :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom