• Netherlands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Current fut team
IMG_1837.jpeg

Ain't much changed for me but giving Queen Diani the red FUT evolution card :pimp:

Screenshot_2023-12-21-15-35-48-40_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

Ajax lost 3-2 to a third division team that had to borrow the stadium from FC Utrecht. Only 5k people showed up. Their league cup. Downfall been real:sick:

correction; 4th tier overall, 2nd of the amateurs.

Highest goalscoring nationalities in the Champions League era

CDN media

This is rehab/recovery or torture??

I've broken bones before that I had to rehabilitation work for and I've never seen anyone manhandling the affected area passed the point of pain like that :sick:

Can someone in the field confirm whether this is legit method for rehab or nah? jape jape flyeed flyeed mastamind89 mastamind89

Don Carlo about to give him the Camavinga treatment?

Dunno why he loves playing guys out of position so much :lol:

From Valverde at winger to Camavinga-LB, feels like he's got a new position project each season

I've broken bones before that I had to rehabilitation work for and I've never seen anyone manhandling the affected area passed the point of pain like that :sick:

Can someone in the field confirm whether this is legit method for rehab or nah? jape jape flyeed flyeed mastamind89 mastamind89

As the expert ACL tearer in this group, this isn't normal as far as what I've experienced. Gotta assume these dudes are working with the best, but I've seen some absolute wild stuff from footy physios, etc. The ROM stuff is a little excessive but not too crazy if he's having a lot of issues getting his ROM back. I had to use a machine last time around that you basically crank with a lever and it bends your knee for you (ended up needing a manipulation procedure where I went under so they could bend my knee for me and break through all that scar tissue). But having some dude hold you down while they bend your knee is OD. I also never did ROM stuff laying on my stomach like that. I also never screamed like that either, even this last time when it was ACL, MCL, LCL and meniscus, but that's just me.

As the expert ACL tearer in this group, this isn't normal as far as what I've experienced. Gotta assume these dudes are working with the best, but I've seen some absolute wild stuff from footy physios, etc. The ROM stuff is a little excessive but not too crazy if he's having a lot of issues getting his ROM back. I had to use a machine last time around that you basically crank with a lever and it bends your knee for you (ended up needing a manipulation procedure where I went under so they could bend my knee for me and break through all that scar tissue). But having some dude hold you down while they bend your knee is OD. I also never did ROM stuff laying on my stomach like that. I also never screamed like that either, even this last time when it was ACL, MCL, LCL and meniscus, but that's just me.

Can vouch for this.

4 ACL tears later and never once did I experience anything similar to this. Yes there was ALOT of ROM exercises early on to maintain an optimal range but this is insane.

Granted i’m not Neymar or an elite level athlete, but this doesnt seem right.

Can vouch for this.

4 ACL tears later and never once did I experience anything similar to this. Yes there was ALOT of ROM exercises early on to maintain an optimal range but this is insane.

Granted i’m not Neymar or an elite level athlete, but this doesnt seem right.

Nevermind, you might be the expert ACL tearer.

a terrible crown to carry in this thread. Bones are one thing, but torn ligaments?! of course it depends on the severity but hell nah I'd rather break a bone

Neymar needs to get out of Brazil and recover in Europe.

He’d be on his way to a Copa America next Summer if he was.

Honestly am not qualified at all to speak on physiotherapy. It’s possible that it’s cutting edge but also could be painful and damaging snake oil for a desperate injury prone athlete. Either way I’m sure Ney and the Saudis coulda afforded someone to numb him up a bit :lol:

I heard people say there’s degrees to acl tears and tear is a tear it doesn’t matter, I guess the recovery depends on the person cause Militao looks like he be back for the spring, while Courtois & Neymar are already ruled out for summer tournaments, Militao is also much younger.

Back
Top Bottom