OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1703277349096.png

Always wanted to win this but man I hope Rodri ain’t out too long some of them fluminese players was wilding with the tackles
Peak CONMEBOL meets UEFA physicality? I imagine Fluminese players tackling Rodri and giving a Bane speech. "You simply adopted the **** housing. We were born in it, molded by the red cards."

Congrats Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T on the Campeones win. Or wait. Is it River Plate you root for? Can't remember so if I'm off base, apologies. I randomly stumbled onto this final between River Plate and Rosario Central.

ETH having a lot of faith by starting the young CB Willy Kambwala instead of having Shaw at CB and Reguilon at LB.

Could be a stroke of genius or a train wreck about to happen.

Kambwala getting his debut is unexpected but Varane is hurt again and there's legit no other CB's in the squad besides Shaw who's starting at LB.

Hope he can make the most of it

Not everyday you see 4 players 21 and under starting in the same PL side

Last edited:
Garnacho on the break :lol:

Still I think this counter is just how Ten Hag wants to play, too bad the finishing isn’t there.

Bruno Fernandes such a little punk. Wasting a whole possession for his team by his commitment to the bit, too.

Back
Top Bottom