Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Eww. Rm out a logo on their sleeves :smh:

IMG_4097.jpeg

This is UEFA's fault for killing the Super League :smh:

Arlington and Miami Gardens are also like 15-20 miles away from their respective stadium namesakes but FIFA understandably don't care enough to make the distinction since it doesn't really make a difference :lol:

Arlington and Miami Gardens are also like 15-20 miles away from their respective stadium namesakes but FIFA understandably don't care enough to make the distinction since it doesn't really make a difference :lol:

Miami Gardens might as well be a part of Miami. It was incorporated as a city in 2003. No one down here really looks at it like it’s another city. It’s not like Fort Lauderdale which is an hour away and a whole different county.

Last edited:
Miami Gardens might as well be a part of Miami. It was incorporated as a city in 2003. No one down here really looks at it like it’s another city. It’s not like Fort Lauderdale which is an hour away and a whole different county.
Yea its basically the same thinf with most suburban areas or towns/villages surrounding big cities here and just about everywhere in NA. It's like when you hear Jupiter, Boca Raton or Wellington, you automatically think Palm Beach :lol:.

All those towns are pretty much considered a part of the greater metro area, some officially so, of the main cities so that's why the distinction isn't really a big deal for the organizers.

As long as the stadiums are accessible by transit, not a big deal about how boring the location is. Many stadiums throughout Europe and Asia are far from city centers and have nothing to do nearby.

I would say that’s one of the biggest drawbacks about having the World Cup in a number of the major US cities though. I can’t speak for all stadiums, but for a number of the host cities, I know for a fact there is nothing/nothing efficient that gets you close to the stadiums.

For example, there’s a light rail that drops people off right in front of Levi’s Stadium, but that light rail is only useful if you live in very specific parts of the South Bay. For the rest of the Bay Area, you might have to transfer 2-3 different transit systems before you even get to the light rail!

I’m used to heavy traffic after living in California most of my life, but traffic on match days is on a whole different level and really puts a dent on the overall experience, even if you’re just in an Uber. IMO of course

Last edited:
These clowns better report to service. Unbelievable.

On paper South Korea should have easily made it to the final, but it sounds like they haven’t been playing convincingly throughout the entire tournament. What’s been the major issue with them? Coaching, poor performances, or both?

My Korean friends don’t know anything about football except who Son is and what ads he’s featured in, so I don’t have any idea :lol:

Last edited:
On paper South Korea should have at least made it to the final, but it sounds like they haven’t been playing convincingly throughout the entire tournament. What’s been the major issue with them? Coaching, poor performances, or both?

My Korean friends don’t know anything about football except who Son is and what ads he’s featured in, so I don’t have any idea :lol:
This:

Klinnsman is just glad that he gets to go home now :rofl:

And also the general mismanagement of the team starting at the top. Klinsmann was hand picked by a fellow German as coach, who was appointed by the selection panel, and no further people were vetted. It was an embarrassment then and it's just as big an embarrassment now.

As long as the stadiums are accessible by transit, not a big deal about how boring the location is. Many stadiums throughout Europe and Asia are far from city centers and have nothing to do nearby.

I would say that’s one of the biggest drawbacks about having the World Cup in a number of the major US cities though. I can’t speak for all stadiums, but for a number of the host cities, I know for a fact there is nothing/nothing efficient that gets you close to the stadiums.

For example, there’s a light rail that drops people off right in front of Levi’s Stadium, but that light rail is only useful if you live in very specific parts of the South Bay. For the rest of the Bay Area, you might have to transfer 2-3 different transit systems before you even get to the light rail!

I’m used to heavy traffic after living in California most of my life, but traffic on match days is on a whole different level and really puts a dent on the overall experience, even if you’re just in an Uber. IMO of course
Relevant

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom