OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Damn he's gonna be suspended now for the 2nd yellow but that was more than worth it :rofl:

He'll never forget that 121st minute FA Cup QF winner at the Stretford End against 'Pool

What a mad game of football.
Both sides had their chances.
Magic of the FA Cup and all that. 😂

What a nutty match man, had a bit of everything.

Still shocked United pulled it out :lol:

Hopefully they can build some momentum now that the squad is getting healthier. Licha should be coming back this month too

Carabao more prestigious anyway...

IMG_0516.jpeg

Damn I was rooting for Liverpool purely for fixture congestion
Mainoo is different

We were never linked or anything but man Mac Allister would be amazing on this arsenal

Give my guy competent, energetic partners in midfield and it’s over

Really hope he gets to play further up in the near future, he's made to be an 8. He's asked to perform 3 different roles rn and somehow still thriving.

I kind of want to see him in this England set up, imagine a midfield of Rice, Mainoo and Jude...*Banderas gif*

My guy Cole Palmer is a genius, beautiful pass for the game winner.

Props to Joao Felix for playing in this game, these fans want his head on a stick.

Really hope he gets to play further up in the near future, he's made to be an 8. He's asked to perform 3 different roles rn and somehow still thriving.

I kind of want to see him in this England set up, imagine a midfield of Rice, Mainoo and Jude...*Banderas gif*

Rice, Mainoo and Jude would be the best midfield three they could put out. They really would complement each other well.

For us, I hope he does get to spend most his time as an 8. Being versatile can be a detriment to development, would like for him to master one role rather than be okay at a few.

Back
Top Bottom