OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Hey Jude!

Golden Boy continuing his terrific season, I always love a good diving header :pimp:

They only come from pure determination

Way south gate got England set up surprising me considering him. Foden roaming the way the width set up and allowing the swapping between players because they got versatility. Leaning into their strengths

England is dominating the right side with Saka. Left side has no action. Should look to get Foden more involved

They were saying he should be dropped so that Gordon and Foden can start :lol:

Neville and Rooney shut that down at the time factually stating that Saka's been twice the player for England than them
I get wanting Foden in there but yeah, not at the expense of Saka :lol:

Foden is a shell of himself for England. Saka is everything you want from a winger man

Trent has no place in midfield.. still a defensive risk. Imo you want him further up the pitch he needs to be on the wing.

If anything, they could move Saka to the left to help Foden because he's being wasted out there.

Saka's shown he can make things happen on either flank regardless
That would work better. You could also take the RB out of midfield and put both in their best position.

SouthGate don’t wanna make a decision between starting Walker or Trent so Trent in midfield is the way around that. Gordon Kane Saka
Foden Bellingham rice midfield is what I would do. I’d start Walker over Trent at RB.

England need another goal...

Serbia keep dialing up the pressure and I don't know how long England will hold out, still got a full half hour left

Serbia have been outplaying them the last 10-15 minutes but they still haven't conceded yet.

Wonder how long that'll last if things continue the way they've been going

Back
Top Bottom