OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

luisfigo luisfigo mano, where can I cop immediately. I cannot miss out on another Portugal Tech.

1718691242456.png

You’re going to have to order it from overseas. Seems like Nike already moved on with Portugal by releasing so little stuff compared to the other national teams. Not a big fan of that color so I’m not getting it unless I see it cheap as hell later.

If you sign up for email you’ll like 10% off or something. Better than nothing.

Lukaku goes through rough finishing stretches but he's a tremendously smart player, good passer and has top level strength and movement. He puts himself in positions constantly to blow those big chances, but a lot of guys wouldn't be able to even create them.
very generous
to me he isn't a good passer. he's a good holder of the ball. most of his chances are him just standing there

very generous
to me he isn't a good passer. he's a good holder of the ball. most of his chances are him just standing there
I think calling him a good passer is a stretch but he's quite good at linking up and holding the ball when he needs to. He's not useless on the pitch when he's not scoring and he offers a skillset that no one else up front can offer for us.
I can't say I've watched Openda much but until he really proves himself for the national team I would use him as a sub, or maybe find a way to play both if possible.

A lot of things can be said about Lukaku at club level but he's been massive for the national team throughout his career. Strong communicative presence on the field as well. He can be a bit whiny at times, similar to Bruno Fernandes, but he's generally very involved in directing the play.
In my opinion he should've been given the captain's armband long ago.

Hate how all these games aren’t just on tv
Someone else posted where to stream them earlier

Hate to be that guy to curb teh bantz, but something about the shape of that at the back suggests maybe medical scarring? Did Landon have a tumor removed or something?

Nah, he had a hair transplant two weeks ago. Rookie mistake. He should’ve planned better.

Back
Top Bottom