OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

No damn way this kid sits on the bench next year

Rodyrgo might gotta go cause arda is ready

This ending tho.
Lowkey might've been the game of the tourney with maybe the least amount of eyes too :lol:

Tension from start to finish and both played with a ton of energy and intent in the final third.

Turkey deserved it in the end and they have a better squad but Georgia really put up a good fight

Bring on Portugal next

You’re going to have to order it from overseas. Seems like Nike already moved on with Portugal by releasing so little stuff compared to the other national teams. Not a big fan of that color so I’m not getting it unless I see it cheap as hell later.

If you sign up for email you’ll like 10% off or something. Better than nothing.

Came out to a total of $191.25 with DHL and the exchange rate.

I couldn’t miss out on it. I missed out on their last Tech. Drove me nuts.

HATE that Portugal will be going to Puma. People can complain about Nike all they want, but Puma makes the worst of all time kits (design wise; Castore is probably worse in terms of quality). Everything about Puma kits is cheap and tacky.

Nike and Adidas go through cycles of creativity to boring templates. Name one legendary Puma kit though?

HATE that Portugal will be going to Puma. People can complain about Nike all they want, but Puma makes the worst of all time kits (design wise; Castore is probably worse in terms of quality). Everything about Puma kits is cheap and tacky.

Nike and Adidas go through cycles of creativity to boring templates. Name one legendary Puma kit though?

They’re terrible. The absolute worst.

Cameroon_H1.jpg

Pre-match analyst here just called Man City players system players for not replicating their success on the international level :lol:, they were talking about Bernardo initially

Back
Top Bottom