OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Leao is better coming on as a sub against tired legs than as a starter if I'm being honest

I thought he played well the first half. Was taking on everyone gliding past them and overpowering their RB. Putting the ball where it needed to be. Getting in good positions. Or right side was empty, it was weird.

Cancelo was crowding him dude. I don’t understand that. Martinez has to explain that.

If it were me Leão - Ronaldo - Neto. Chico is the supersub at 60 mins. I’m tired of Bernardo’s slow the game down tiki Taka bull**** pace. Get at them!!

Neto and Leão do that.

Does anyone know if they make guys return the MoM trophies after the pictures are taken?

Does anyone know if they make guys return the MoM trophies after the pictures are taken?
Nah they get to keep them to bring home :lol:

It's the trophies that they win that get kept by their teams or NT's.

Everyone gets a medal though and sometimes a mini authentic version of the trophy

Nah they get to keep them to bring home :lol:

It's the trophies that they win that get kept by their teams or NT's.

Everyone gets a medal though and sometimes a mini authentic version of the trophy
That's great information and thank you. The reason I was asking is because in tennis especially in majors the players only get to take miniature replicas of the trophies home with the originals staying put.

That's great information and thank you. The reason I was asking is because in tennis especially in majors the players only get to take miniature replicas of the trophies home with the originals staying put.
Yea that's what they do with the big cups, they're usually displayed at the club/national team HQ/facility or stadium.

The player of the match/month individual awards go to player trophy cabinets.

Neto needs to start next game. Cr7 is scoring if had actual wingers. Czech had 9-10 players in the box. **** wasnt easy lol.

Yea that's what they do with the big cups, they're usually displayed at the club/national team HQ/facility or stadium.

The player of the match/month individual awards go to player trophy cabinets.
With the ones held at the club or national team level is it similar to the Stanley Cup where you get to display it for a period of time then it goes back to the league?

With the ones held at the club or national team level is it similar to the Stanley Cup where you get to display it for a period of time then it goes back to the league?
They stay there forever, or at least for as long as the team exists :lol:

The leagues simply keep the next trophies until the next winners are official.

A lot of the bigger teams with lots of history even have their own team museums at the their stadiums so they're on display there a lot of the time. Sometimes decades old trophies.

It's a cool option to check out on trips to catch a match in Europe.

I don't think players and coached get individual days with the trophy to do anything with it or bring anywhere though unlike the Stanley Cup

Neto needs to start next game. Cr7 is scoring if had actual wingers. Czech had 9-10 players in the box. **** wasnt easy lol.

That’s what I’m saying. Neto on the right wing like he does at Wolves. Supplying everyone.

Ronaldo center. Leão left forward/wing.

This isn’t a nepo hire either bro. (They hate his father anyway).

Little man really does have game.
Wait, that's Sergio's son???

savingprivateryan-ww2.gif

Does Pep's system help or hurt players on the NT level? Silva and Foden just don't look the same and it's really sad

Back
Top Bottom