OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Like I said a while back, also disgusting how they tried to scapegoat foreign fans for the IG comments when you had people IN PERSON being destructive, abusing minority staff members, defacing black players’ murals, etc. Nobody flew over from Bangladesh or Indonesia to do that &$@& yet somehow those two countries were at fault.

I’ve actually been seeing this more and more lately. For some reason South/Southeast Asian and Middle Eastern fans always get brought up these days via some racist jokes or negative comments by some Europeans and Americans whenever there’s some discussion about the sport. I remember back in the day it was African fans who got the same treatment when they were the biggest foreign base, so I’m not surprised

Also, people watching the Euros randomly talking about “glad it’s not in some @&@$ hole in the desert where you can’t get drunk in public” “glad there’s a tournament not being held in some far away third world country” not even being subtle about their racism and alcoholism at this point.

I guess no one other than Europeans/Westerners are allowed to watch and enjoy the sport according to these people.
Thank you for this post and I agree. It's absolutely disgusting what those fans did. It was plain as day it was Europeans doing the damage and causing distruction. Why would someone from Pakistan slur up Saka when he/she was getting slurred at Wembley too. In the documentary any non White fan was getting slurred and abused just for being there. The racism from the fans is absolutely disgusting. I wish many of these non White players would skip playing for England and let those clowns have their glory days from the 1920s that no one even saw. Guys like Jude better be careful because he is one bad game away from being slurred and hit with monkey and banana emojis

Croatia with the comeback showing their quality towards the end.

Credit to Albania though, they haven't gotten embarrassed or looked out of place against the two heavyweights in their group

What a match man, 95th minute equalizer by the same sub who scored the OG like 20 minutes earlier :lol:

Redemption :pimp:

That and Turkey - Georgia might be the 2 best matches so far

Croatia likely have to beat Italy next now to advance...:nerd:

MOOSE-Tw.jpg

Been the best player at the tourney so far

World class block from Tah there damn

That was destined for the back of the net soon as it left his boot

So because of 3rd place in group stages potentially advancing to the next round Germany only needs to win this game to make it thru

Back
Top Bottom