• Denmark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Benzema has yet to play well this season, idk if it's age or just iffy form to start the season
He's probably exhausted and also saving himself for the World Cup

tomdiginson tomdiginson I actually didn't say anything about Nunez. I was asking about him but your homeboy got all defensive. My question was how long does nunez get before he gets called a bust.

And what's the point of making a best striker list from a 6 game sample.

The stats are there comparing their seasons. It was more than 1 season.
Stats aren't the end all be all for me though.

Kane's been the main man at his club for like a good 8 years now so he's expectdly put up numbers.

Benz has been a supporting actor for most of his time at Real until the last 2-3 seasons and he's still found ways to flourish in the different roles. Just always felt that he was the more complete striker with his excellent playmaking ability, pressing and his finishing.

Like I said though, Kane has really improved on his weaknesses in recent years and he's become a beast all around too.

He's probably exhausted and also saving himself for the World Cup

tomdiginson tomdiginson I actually didn't say anything about Nunez. I was asking about him but your homeboy got all defensive. My question was how long does nunez get before he gets called a bust.

And what's the point of making a best striker list from a 6 game sample.
I wasn't the only one who made one. Some created multiple lists to differentiate cause they know persons in here have a hard time reading. I gave too much credit apparently thinking people would read the "at the moment" and now here we are.

Just catching up in here. I think everything has basically been said about the Derby. But I was low key impressed with Akanji. I didn't think his signing would impact much. I thought it was just for depth. But he did his job for the most part really well. Stepped up and won balls and was composed when the ball was at his feet. More so sometimes then Dias has been.

As good as City are playing it always worries me that come CL time players are hurt and tired from all the footy they play up to that point. And its a world cup year.

Kane isn't better than Benz
yeah im sorry but Benz is much better all around than kane
benz behind kane is just straight disrespect
man just won the major double for madrid and bout to reel in the balon d or and have the nerve to put kane of all people in front of him
major disrespect

he had a season that kane will never in his life be able to replicate.

been meaning to post but the new oktoberfest kit finally came in and it's another beauty. was torn on muller or musiala but I did muller on the green so I decided to change it up. turned out to be a great decision with jamal's performance in it on Friday :lol:

6F293910-4410-4372-ACCD-6F9BFFB0C6AD.jpeg

D29EFE08-29F7-4B5D-8D29-13879B494A86.jpeg

4B60E3ED-77F9-4623-9E20-DBB52EEBD27D.jpeg

Where did you obtain the new one? I read it was only available to club members?

Probably Adidas best kit this club season

I feel like kane has become a bit underrated. his ability to drop deep as a striker and play inch perfect balls to other attackers while still being lethal in front of goal is world class. I mean dude led the PL in goals + assists in the same year which is pretty wild. he's also one of the best penalty takers in the world which is one thing benz struggles with. they're both fantastic players and a couple of the best in the world so it's hard for me to choose between the 2 as I love both players

Where did you obtain the new one? I read it was only available to club members?

Probably Adidas best kit this club season

they were available for club members the first 24 hours and then they put them on the official team shop afterwards. they sold out in a few hours, but I caught it before they were gone. also picked up the shorts because why not :lol:

I just find it funny that there is this sudden appreciation for Benz when man's use to say he runs like he has timbs on and the photoshop memes of oversized tissue boxes on his foot.

Want Rodgers out but I ****ing hate forest so I'm willing to let it slide for tonight.

That being said, Leicester 0-2 Forest

J Lingz to bag a brace and dance around the king power. Disgusting

People also forget how close Madrid was to letting him leave for Arsenal cause he wasn't up to "par".

People also forget how close Madrid was to letting him leave for Arsenal cause he wasn't up to "par".
I'm still mad. We would have won the league with the Benz/Ozil/Alexis combo. Imagine a Bugatti in front of those two, instead of a go kart :smh:

I don't. I actually defended him when flyeed flyeed and the madristas in here wanted to ship him off.

He sacrificed a lot so Ronaldo could shine. And bale too for that matter. The countless runs just to open up space for them.
Look how much better he has made vinicius too. He doesn't get enough credit imo.

Back
Top Bottom