OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
He sacrificed a lot so Ronaldo could shine. And bale too for that matter. The countless runs just to open up space for them.
Look how much better he has made vinicius too. He doesn't get enough credit imo.
Gospel

Bugatti talk?!
72E50933-C65D-4D97-9AD7-7781B2F716EC.jpeg

All jokes aside, he had a spectacular career where he played for some of the biggest clubs in the world. If I’m not mistaken, his move from Napoli to Juve still makes him the most expensive Argentine player of all time. He’s also been killing it in the MLS lately and may manage to carry Inter Miami into the playoffs.

Despite the fact that his international resume is seen as a stain on his career, he managed to score 31 goals in 75 appearances for Argentina. Only 3 less goals than Diego Maradona.

I don't. I actually defended him when @flyeed and the madristas in here wanted to ship him off.

He sacrificed a lot so Ronaldo could shine. And bale too for that matter. The countless runs just to open up space for them.
Look how much better he has made vinicius too. He doesn't get enough credit imo.

Look at how much better he makes Mbappe instead of Neymar too.

Benzema has always made Wingers better.

This is why Mbappe needs a number 9.

^^^^ Yup Meth thinks he’s doing something with these ads.

He’s just making people leave.

NT going to be dead by 2025.

No it won't be, we'll all still be here arguing about why the world cup hosts shouldn't be given automatic berths because the US will still be winless through 2026 WC qualifying in 2025.

I have adblocker so I don’t care but most of these guys don’t have adblocker.

They’ll just get fed up and leave :lol:

I mean same. But if people don't know how to install a mobile adblocker and/or don't want to pay to remove them in the year of the Christian lord 2022, then idk what to say.

Maybe by 2025 the NBA thread will be readable.

preach brother, if your own device looking like a liga mx jersey it's definitely a choice in this day and age.

Back
Top Bottom