OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Gotta do something with all the money lol
Potentially losing 3 midfielders this off season
And Calafat is very high on him

Sure there's others good CMs on the market, but none that will fill role we need.

Paying 150 is crazy tho

Gotta do something with all the money lol
Potentially losing 3 midfielders this off season
And Calafat is very high on him

Sure there's others good CMs on the market, but none that will fill role we need.

Paying 150 is crazy tho

Oh it’s €150, you MFers are insane if you do it :lol:

You seen how many English flops there have been. Sancho, Grealish, etc

No way I’m risking it. I know Flo is smarter than that.

Leave it United or something, let them pay for that tax. You can always get him later if he pans out.

Well deserved :pimp:

It was slow but ETH handled his introduction to the squad perfectly, he's been dropping nothing but at least 7/10's match to match for a month now.

20221103_082301.jpg 20221103_082302.jpg

His defensive prowess foes without saying but his ability on the ball isn't something I really thought of much with him but its been impressive too. He can pick out a pass with the best of them with his vision. Been a godsend for that midfield after only having a legitimate DM for maybe 1 season out of the previous 10.

They're really trying to compare him to Declan Rice :lol:

Impressive as hell, been banging them in since he was 18 at Monaco :lol:

Not sure the record will stand for long though, the :emoji_robot:'s on 28 CL goals and he turns 23 in July

has lisandro martinez ever played left back?
i feel like he physically has all tools

has lisandro martinez ever played left back?
i feel like he physically has all tools
Apparently Arteta wanted to sign him as a LB/LCB over the summer. He definitely has the tools for it but those tools along with his controlled aggression make him a terrific CB too.

Don't think he played more than a handful of games though there at Ajax. He played more CDM at times when he wasn't at the back. It's why some people thought he was being signed as a DM early on because he's got great passing range and on ball ability.

Him at Arsenal as the LCB in a back 3 of Saliba and White would've been nasty

Back
Top Bottom