OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

FcLclnRaIAAx3n1.jpg

Damn I just saw that Bale goal. Wow.

LAFC have only been around for like 3 years and they have a chip already? Crazy

Well when the MLS changes their own rules to allow you to sign Gareth Bale and Chiellini on top of Vela and the litiny of other big names, its not too surprising.

So what you’re saying is this championship doesn’t count like the Lakers COVID chip in 2020.

Cool.

I’m with it.

Bale comes thru and helps both Madrid and LAFC in extra time of the most prestigious tournaments. He da goat foreal

Bale is World Class. His body just couldn't hold up. There are a few idiot Marid fans who would like you to think otherwise due to the propaganda campaign made by the club against him. Several instances of the club claiming he was injured, so they could omit him from the match day squad only for him to respond that he wasn't injured and not certain why they listed him as such.

Bale is World Class. His body just couldn't hold up. There are a few idiot Marid fans who would like you to think otherwise due to the propaganda campaign made by the club against him. Several instances of the club claiming he was injured, so they could omit him from the match day squad only for him to respond that he wasn't injured and not certain why they listed him as such.

Bale is about to kick these American asses in 3 weeks.

Bale would pull off a similar header to knock off the USMNT out the group stage. It would not shock me if it happens In a few feeks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom