OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

PSG were trying to become a global brand during the last decade. A glamour club like the dudes said. From a perspective they did accomplish that.

Focus on the Football and product coming from home for the next 10 years and I think they’ll be fine. I think they can/will do it now.

Hope Campos stays to help them do it. He did it with Lille and Monaco.

Imo RM should also be charged on grounds of everyone knows they do it too and Flo reminds me of a dictator

What’s happening is Barca is so broke they can’t even pay off the dirt they’ve done in the past.

All that blackmail is catching up to them.

Flo prepared for times like this :lol:

Imo RM should also be charged on grounds of everyone knows they do it too and Flo reminds me of a dictator

Flo rn FC0F17D9-A133-4890-BC6C-DFEAA712B267.jpeg

I told you guys Spurs would end up regretting Conte and that he will quit in 2 yrs. Will complain of budget regardless of how much he has. Once he has his preferred 11, he will work them to the ground. If he doesn't fancy, their is no performance you can have to change his mind. It's always everyone fault but his

Don't think Allegri is getting fired if not for the -15 points they're in second place, and the financial issue.
They've turned their form around with their best players coming back to fitness but still had to see them getting to where they want to be with this version of Allegri. Definitely think they'd be tempted if Conte made himself available, especially with everything they've had to deal this season.

Would definitely bring a feel good factor back bringing in the architect of their dynasty last decade

Kinda feels like the gravity of this is flying under the radar coverage wise, it's legit a higher profile calciopoli if the allegations are true...

In the future, all those officiating jokes over the years could end up being stenography of events :lol: :smh:

Funny how Laporta isn’t charged when the payments started in 01, wasn’t Laporta’s first stint in 2003-ish?

Back
Top Bottom