OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Stones is pie

Was fouling Zaha at least twice

Doesn't get called then making the most of it like he's hurt when Zaha picks up his boot to get him off him :rolleyes

Hope today wasn't a preview for Tuesday. KDB and Foden has to play the entire time with Walker as RB. Otherwise Haaland gonna be on an island again.

Glad City got the W. Always bottle it vs palace.
I still don’t care about the league as much as CL. Really hope we get it done mid week

Lol, no Madrid accounts have even reported this, it's probably coming from Mendes
yeah i’ve def seen the rumors of a possibility. no one has confirmed the transfer like this though.

the part that makes me think that is they are saying raphinha is the one being sold. one thing this barca board and xavi have done well is back all the players they have right now and not got in to speculation of getting rid of folks.

Caught the Chelsea match as we were kicking off brunch for my first child’s gender reveal. Some great goals today and probably should’ve had more. Enzo is worth every cent we paid. Kai played well again today.

Can’t complain about today’s performance and found out I’m gonna be a Girl Dad :pimp:

Caught the Chelsea match as we were kicking off brunch for my first child’s gender reveal. Some great goals today and probably should’ve had more. Enzo is worth every cent we paid. Kai played well again today.

Can’t complain about today’s performance and found out I’m gonna be a Girl Dad :pimp:
A daughter named Chelsea is the only route from here:pimp:

:emoji_goat:

most assists ever
who is the best midfielder in your club’s history?
messi is better

EDA6EB75-02E4-4D81-B3A6-DB513C55847E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom