OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Screenshot_2023-03-15-14-43-19-14_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

I get another VDS to upgrade my current one fml :lol: :rofl: :smh:

Speak of the devil. Right when we talk about him too. And supposedly the 89 is the best one other than wc icon version

Yeah I can vouch for 89 VDS. Mans kept me in a lot of games. He's very good on 1v1s

sheeeesh Nike has to fight back....Adidas has had them pinned in the corner for about 3 years now.

Haven't bought a Chelsea shirt (even the CL one) since the move to Nike cuz they've all been weak as hell

Agreed. Nike needs to bring back the Total 90 look for the people

Mexican commentators also have hashtag trivia to win stuff. Real easy ones tho. How many finals have RM and Pool been in together. Yesterday was two questions I can’t remember but one was how many finals ManC have been in

Speak of the devil. Right when we talk about him too. And supposedly the 89 is the best one other than wc icon version
How do you guys like the game? I played religiously for the first 3 months then stopped when I lost all my coins s during the WC buying 10 of Lukaku thinking they would make it out if the GS :lol:

I cant be bothered to play competitively anymore and have just done career mode. Its one of the worst FIFAs to me.

Wish i can ship my squad out to some of yall. All first owners cards. I also pulled Mathaus a few weeks ago on a Icon player SBC and then Yaya Toure the other week on another player pick. EA trying to get me back by blessing me with those picks :lol:
Screenshot_20230315_133201_Companion.jpg

How do you guys like the game? I played religiously for the first 3 months then stopped when I lost all my coins s during the WC buying 10 of Lukaku thinking they would make it out if the GS :lol:

I cant be bothered to play competitively anymore and have just done career mode. Its one of the worst FIFAs to me.

Wish i can ship my squad out to some of yall. All first owners cards. I also pulled Mathaus a few weeks ago on a Icon player SBC and then Yaya Toure the other week on another player pick. EA trying to get me back by blessing me with those picks :lol:

Dope squad! Ginola is still a pain in the *** to play against. Lazzari is thee best cheap RB in the game. He held me down for a minute until I packed TOTW DiLorenzo. Lmk how that Mathaus card is in game :nerd:

I enjoy but liked how it was at first. Them gk where op af and games were low scoring. Now with all the new updates feels like we back to the old fifa. Luckily for me i have the playstation at peeps. So only play when i visit. That way i always enjoy playing the game when im on it again

Osimhen single handedly killing Frankfurt off today, got a brace.

First goal off the header was nasty, that vert from a standing start was Ronaldo-esque

Back
Top Bottom