OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Jack gonna get banned for this or nah?

20230426_164621.jpg
Partey should get banned for getting yoked by Grealish

Man I ain’t saying ****.. not trying to jinx us as we face another new manager bounce tomorrow

Sheffield back up

That's Burnley and them coming back to the Prem next season.

Next spot will be decided in the playoffs most likely between Middlesbrough, Luton Town, Sunderland and Coventry

Last edited:
Inter are 6th in the league but they're in the CL semi's and have a great chance at winning the Coppa Italia after qualifying for the final against Juve today

United and Newcastle have played 1-2 less games than Liverpool.

Pool still down 6 points.

I’m calling this one a wrap.
Totnum plays United tomorrow. And New Castle is facing a bunch of teams fighting to stay up top. You forget that these two teams are a professional bottlers.

I think Wolves have had a terrible season. Absolutely terrible. Moves need to be made. NES needs to come back.

But guess what? Wolves have 37 points to Chelsea’s 39. Some people thought Wolves would be relegated, I was one of them. :lol:

That just puts in perspective how bad a season Chelsea FC having. This club is really in shambles man. :lol:

Totnum plays United tomorrow. And New Castle is facing a bunch of teams fighting to stay up top. You forget that these two teams are a professional bottlers.

Well, we’ll see.

If you United blow this lead I’ll be right here, screaming with laughter :lol:

But I wouldn’t bet on it.

Back
Top Bottom