OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
20231121_114830.jpg

nagelsmann benched kimmich and is playing Sane at RB and havertz at LB. his time with the DFB is going to be very interesting :lol: I don't think he should've took the job. if it goes poorly here, it's gonna be tough for him to get a high end club job anytime soon

Really gotta stop all these international breaks.. too much football for these guys
Ultimately FIFA is going to have to do two tiers A and B.

A being the big name players staying with their clubs and B being the lesser known players playing in internationals and trying to get their name in the spotlight

Ultimately FIFA is going to have to do two tiers A and B.

A being the big name players staying with their clubs and B being the lesser known players playing in internationals and trying to get their name in the spotlight

That’s never going to happen man! The nations need to qualify!! :lol:

One thing I said years ago was get rid of international break. Which in turn makes the club season much shorter….

Then have “international season” for a month in like April/May. It benefits EVERYONE.

That’s never going to happen man! The nations need to qualify!! :lol:

One thing I said years ago was get rid of international break. Which in turn makes the club season much shorter….

Then have “international season” for a month in like April/May. It benefits EVERYONE.
They can rotate A players into B for internationals. They all don't have to play

Like the Gavi situation when Spain had already qualified

They can rotate A players into B for internationals. They all don't have to play

Like the Gavi situation when Spain had already qualified

It’s not just about “Spain already qualified so don’t play Gavi”

It’s about starting your best so they can build cohesion with the team for the future.

It’s hard to build chemistry for two weeks every 3 months. So he has to play.

If they did an “international season” you’d have a full month of half to figure it out.

nagelsmann benched kimmich and is playing Sane at RB and havertz at LB. his time with the DFB is going to be very interesting :lol: I don't think he should've took the job. if it goes poorly here, it's gonna be tough for him to get a high end club job anytime soon
I don’t think he should have taken it. But the DFB wanted a popular name. Aside from Tuchel, I mean that’s really it :lol:
Explains all that relaxer in their hair smh
Explains why he never reached his potential

I don’t think he should have taken it. But the DFB wanted a popular name. Aside from Tuchel, I mean that’s really it :lol:

Explains why he never reached his potential

I think they should've we've with van gaal. they needed a coach with international experience. he was a better short term fit imo

Hiring someone who is not German would be too controversial :lol:

yeah but dude turned around bayern, knows the language and some of the players and had the reputation to get guys to listen to him. **** that tradition ****. winning should be the priority

It’s not just about “Spain already qualified so don’t play Gavi”

It’s about starting your best so they can build cohesion with the team for the future.

It’s hard to build chemistry for two weeks every 3 months. So he has to play.

If they did an “international season” you’d have a full month of half to figure it out.
Straight facts. The week before or after an international break is pretty mundane too as the quality of play sucks. A lot of upsets happen to the big clubs and sometimes even break the chemistry of club play.

I HATE international breaks because of this, and the biggest elephant in the room are injuries. League matches this weekend, then Champions League literally next week. Such a waste of a player's time IMO.

Back
Top Bottom