OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

IMG_1358.gif

Thank you for putting them out of their misery Bayern

Didn't deserve knockout stages and lord knows Europa fixtures were the last thing they needed too.

Watching this squad more than once a week is a headache waiting to happen :lol::smh:

Not sure how long ETH is gonna last though because in terms of results, not too much credit left that account...

Not gonna last passed New Years if the league, big match results mainly, don't change fast. Might not make it through the next week and half either with what's coming up, Liverpool away, West Ham away then Villa at home.
I'm just praying ETH won't get sacked before the Liverpool match
I'm expecting a ****show as wild and entertaining as our disaster against Chelsea

Hopefully Liverpool finish the job at Anfield on Sunday and INEOS come in for the new year and cleans house.

Keep some of the young guys, the rest of the lot can **** off

Some good teams in 2nd place
I’d like to avoid Inter and Leipzig especially. Not even trying to be gassed but I feel like psg are beatable

Don't even know if I believe INEOS are taking over either anymore :lol:

**** gets pushed back every single week the same way they sale stuff kept getting pushed then went nowhere in an endless cycle of false hope and disappointment for almost 2 years.

Now it's Sir Jim's stake is gonna be announced in a week, not this week then the next, not the next week but the week after, not that week but the following month :lol: :stoneface: :smh:

Copenhagen isn't some park the bus squad and hoof it up the pitch squad either, at least in the matches I've seen from them. They came to play, and putting up a solid fight against Bayern twice (1-2 loss and a 0-0 draw) is definitely not something anyone expected. They'll most likely get battered in the knockouts but their group stage run has me interested in seeing how they'll do.

Feel like it’s just gonna be an easy light work 3-0 for
Liverpool or something. Hopefully they pour it on
It doesn’t get brought up enough that they really lost 7-0

ETH is not going to be sacked guys.

No way.
I mean maybe not after Liverpool, but there is a very slim chance he makes it to next year as a coach. I could see him frankly getting canned by the end of the month considering our upcoming fixtures are Pool, Villa & Ham.

We’ve lost 13 games this year!!

Feel like it’s just gonna be an easy light work 3-0 for
Liverpool or something. Hopefully they pour it on
It doesn’t get brought up enough that they really lost 7-0
Yeah imagine conceding 7 goals, absolute embarrassment

:smh:
4a32cae30ee6e9a237b915a1bfaddb48.png

United fans in Manchester are still riding with him.

They’re always clapping for him and giving him applause :lol:

I don’t see it man. Maybe during the Summer.

this szn onana really been the worst keeper i’ve ever seen a gk have

even todays bayern goal he probably couldn’t stop but this man didn’t even leave his line. man looks scared

PSG have to beat BVB to qualify. If they lose whoever wins the Newcastle v Milan match will go ahead. Porto v Shakhtar, whoever wins that match goes ahead.

Back
Top Bottom