OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Scaloni called up Garnacho for the international break. Well deserved
there’s a video making the rounds of him celebrating mbappes goal in the world cup :lol:
was odd to say the least

what do you think about the goat going back home?

there’s a video making the rounds of him celebrating mbappes goal in the world cup :lol:
was odd to say the least

what do you think about the goat going back home?

I mentioned this incident yesterday. It’s a sobering reminder of how his daily life will change if he goes back home. Why would he go back to that when Paris and Miami are on the table? This basically kills any chance he comes home in my opinion. I’m sure he was flirting with the idea after winning the world cup but the honeymoon is over.

I think it’s also worth mentioning that Messi’s relationship with Newell’s was strained up until fairly recently. I doubt he’ll ever forget how they refused to pay for his hormone treatment as a kid.

Man wins them a world cup not even 3 months ago and that's how he's gonna get treated??

That's shameful :smh:

Sport said Leão could go to Barça too.

But Tebas just said “Barça can’t make transfers” 🤣

So I guess that’s out.

i feel like leao and mbappe would get in each others way as their preferred position

and sport has been relegated to tabloid material. not worth mentioning anymore.

i’d take firmino if the young brazilian doesn’t end up making it to barca

i feel like leao and mbappe would get in each others way as their preferred position

and sport has been relegated to tabloid material. not worth mentioning anymore.

I think he’d be a great fit on Barça tho.

Especially with Fati’s injury history.

There was a Liverpool rumor too. About a Leão swap with Luís Diaz + cash.

But some top Pool reporter shut it down. Said Diaz isn’t going anywhere.

I think he’d be a great fit on Barça tho.

Especially with Fati’s injury history.
yeah that left wing position is really up for grabs
i’d like to take all the pressure off fati as well

unless he’s going as a free agent barca can’t afford him. he’d be ideal thiugh

His hometown Rosario is littered with narcos. These guys are criminals. They couldn’t care less
Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it til recently that Argentina didn't really see Messi as one of their own and more as an outsider. I remember reading how there was friction between him and Tevez because of the love Tevez got back home over him

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it til recently that Argentina didn't really see Messi as one of their own and more as an outsider. I remember reading how there was friction between him and Tevez because of the love Tevez got back home over him

Yes, the height of that Messi/Tevez drama was around 2010-2011. I would say that Messi wasn’t fully appreciated by Argentina until his brief international retirement in 2016. Then came the outpour of love and devotion to bring him back on the national team.

I always found Messi’s love for Argentina to be quite strange.

He left as a young boy to Spain where Barca was more than happy to pay for his hormone treatments and gave him the world.

Seems like he doesnt get the love that Tevez, Palermo or Batistuta get, much much less that of Maradona.

Feel like he could have chosen to play for Spain back in 2006 and no one would have batted an eye at it.

Back
Top Bottom