OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

petty-parker-smoke.gif

Onto Friday for those of us who are left. Every draw gonna be exciting, even Benfica can't be overlooked. They remind me of Ajax from a few years ago.

How do you guys like the game? I played religiously for the first 3 months then stopped when I lost all my coins s during the WC buying 10 of Lukaku thinking they would make it out if the GS :lol:

I cant be bothered to play competitively anymore and have just done career mode. Its one of the worst FIFAs to me.

Wish i can ship my squad out to some of yall. All first owners cards. I also pulled Mathaus a few weeks ago on a Icon player SBC and then Yaya Toure the other week on another player pick. EA trying to get me back by blessing me with those picks :lol:
Screenshot_20230315_133201_Companion.jpg
I been out of the game since after the first month. Might need to try to pick it back up soon.

RM‘s last 7 KO draws going back to the 2020/21 season have been Liverpool, Chelsea (went on to win), PSG, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, and Liverpool.

I’m blaming UEFA board member Al-Khebribery if we draw Bayern or City Friday.

Hard to look passed Bayern as the current favs with Real and Citeh next up.

Napoli also have all the makings of a genuine darkhorse the way they're playing this season so wouldn't be a big shock seeing them make a deep run depending on the luck of the draw.

Just rooting for the most balanced and competitive match ups we can get next round

Liverpool has a great young and talented base to build around. Need to target CBs and midfielders in the summer window.

Back
Top Bottom